Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Reader Pics!

Hey all! I've got another tantalizing set of reader pics for you! Answering my call from yesterday, Horny Married Boy from Ireland sent me three pics of Himself! I discovered his blog after he posted a comment here. He's 35 years old, bisexual and married to Horny Married Girl! They get up to all sorts across the pond! Be sure to check out his blog and show your appreciation here in the comments section as well!

He's waiting for someone to pounce on him!


Tease!


Nice!


And that, dudes, leaves my in-box empty once again. We're getting a good deal of traffic these days and I know there are some Russians, Poles, Swedes, Italians, Brazilians, Saudies, or Germans, or Spaniards - or another nationality! :) who would love to see their cocks up here on Soliloquies for all to admire and jack off to! Don't be shy! Keep the pics cumming - KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shagalious!