SO, IT'S TGIF A!LL OF TODAY'S GUYS ARE ASKING THE SAME SUMMER QUESTION -- " DO YOU WANNA PLAY?" N1, N2, N3, N5, N7, AND N9 -- ALL WANT TO BE KISSED, LICKED & SWALLOWED! BE CAREFUL WITH THE TEENAGE COWBOYS IN N8 AS THEY MAY BE ILLEGAL?! THANKS, KOBA! I LIKE ALL THE MORE AVERAGE COCKS IN TODAY'S SPREAD.
#2) I like my gym, but I think this one has just a little bit more to offer. Where do I sign up?
#3) I like a sweet kiss just as much as the next guy, but I think If I had a choice I'd stick to be doing the cocksucking, just like this lucky dude is.
#4) That's the way I like them, ah ha, ah ha,!! Medium thick. with a side order of loose eggs.
#5) Well, thank you very much, I think I will take you up on your offer.
#6) Peek a Boo, I do indeed see you.
#7) Don't you worry buddy boy, once I take care of your "blue balls" you will have a smile on handsome face.
#8) Young men "horsing" around. Looking good lads.
#9) I could never resist taking a long, not so discreet gander at Daddy Long Legs if I was walking along the shoreline.
#10) Someone was pampered with a nice Friday Facial. Going to see if I can get one this evening.
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
3 comments:
SO, IT'S TGIF A!LL OF TODAY'S GUYS ARE ASKING THE SAME SUMMER QUESTION -- " DO YOU WANNA PLAY?" N1, N2, N3, N5, N7, AND N9 -- ALL WANT TO BE KISSED, LICKED & SWALLOWED! BE CAREFUL WITH THE TEENAGE COWBOYS IN N8 AS THEY MAY BE ILLEGAL?! THANKS, KOBA! I LIKE ALL THE MORE AVERAGE COCKS IN TODAY'S SPREAD.
#2 Lovely Forest Ass. I could eat those shorts right off!
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Fantastic "TGIF" posting Koba!
#1) "FREE WILLY"
#2) I like my gym, but I think this one has just a little bit more to offer. Where do I sign up?
#3) I like a sweet kiss just as much as the next guy, but I think If I had a choice I'd stick to be doing the cocksucking, just like this lucky dude is.
#4) That's the way I like them, ah ha, ah ha,!! Medium thick. with a side order of loose eggs.
#5) Well, thank you very much, I think I will take you up on your offer.
#6) Peek a Boo, I do indeed see you.
#7) Don't you worry buddy boy, once I take care of your "blue balls" you will have a smile on handsome face.
#8) Young men "horsing" around. Looking good lads.
#9) I could never resist taking a long, not so discreet gander at Daddy Long Legs if I was walking along the shoreline.
#10) Someone was pampered with a nice Friday Facial. Going to see if I can get one this evening.
Thanks Koba
Post a Comment