#2) Great way to have some man-to-man fun in the sun. Tanning your buns and catching you jollies at the same time.
#2) Oh, that's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh I like it, uh-huh, uh-huhππ¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦
Really the only way I like taking it up the ass. Mainly for two reasons, I can guide it in slowly, and I love watching his face when he grunts out his "nut" in my manhole.
#3) Love to be fondling the bottoms balls, to make this pounding more enjoyable.
#4) Just something about a man spreading his legs for another man that gets my engine revved up.
#5) Love to lick the tops balls as he empty's his nut juice in that beautiful bottom's ass.
#6) Plenty of lube makes for a much more pleasurable prostate probing.
#7) What are friends forππ
#8) Sorry guys I'm such a voyeur. "Oh, that's all right Scott you can sit on the side of the bed and watch!"πππ!!
#9 Love to get up real close and watch this sweaty fuck going down.
#10) Something about this fuck that has "little scotty" in a frenzy! Oh yes, my pic of the day.
#1 A DAY AT THE BEACH!!! I WANT THE NIGHT SHIFT!!! #2 DUDE ON HIS BACK NEEDS A BIG STIFF COCK FOR HIS OPEN MOUTH!! #5 WANT TO TAKE A BITE OR TWO OF THE BEAUTIFUL HAIRY BUTT!! #7 LINE UP MEN!!! NEXT!!! PLOW THAT HAIRY HOLE!!! #8 WANT THAT BIG DUDE... BALLS DEEP INSIDE MY BUTT!!! #9 THE BUSH HAS ATTACKED A HUNGRY AND WILLING ASS!!! #10 RIDE IT MAN... RIDE IT LONG AND DEEP!!! THANS, KOBA... GREAT POST!!! HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU!!!! CIAO
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
4 comments:
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Terrific Tuesday Fucks!!!
#2) Great way to have some man-to-man fun in the sun. Tanning your buns and catching you jollies at the same time.
#2) Oh, that's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh
I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh
That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh
I like it, uh-huh, uh-huhππ¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦
Really the only way I like taking it up the ass. Mainly for two reasons, I can guide it in slowly, and I love watching his face when he grunts out his "nut" in my manhole.
#3) Love to be fondling the bottoms balls, to make this pounding more enjoyable.
#4) Just something about a man spreading his legs for another man that gets my engine revved up.
#5) Love to lick the tops balls as he empty's his nut juice in that beautiful bottom's ass.
#6) Plenty of lube makes for a much more pleasurable prostate probing.
#7) What are friends forππ
#8) Sorry guys I'm such a voyeur. "Oh, that's all right Scott you can sit on the side of the bed and watch!"πππ!!
#9 Love to get up real close and watch this sweaty fuck going down.
#10) Something about this fuck that has "little scotty" in a frenzy! Oh yes, my pic of the day.
Thanks Koba!!
#1 A DAY AT THE BEACH!!! I WANT THE NIGHT SHIFT!!!
#2 DUDE ON HIS BACK NEEDS A BIG STIFF COCK FOR HIS OPEN MOUTH!!
#5 WANT TO TAKE A BITE OR TWO OF THE BEAUTIFUL HAIRY BUTT!!
#7 LINE UP MEN!!! NEXT!!! PLOW THAT HAIRY HOLE!!!
#8 WANT THAT BIG DUDE... BALLS DEEP INSIDE MY BUTT!!!
#9 THE BUSH HAS ATTACKED A HUNGRY AND WILLING ASS!!!
#10 RIDE IT MAN... RIDE IT LONG AND DEEP!!!
THANS, KOBA... GREAT POST!!! HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU!!!! CIAO
Awesome,
Penetration Tuesday!
If I had to choose, it would be #7 getting double teamed by those two hotties.
N4 & N10 DRAW MY ATTENTION. I'D LIKE TOO WATCH & JOIN IF
Post a Comment