#1) Oh boys, can I please watch? I'll be as quiet as a mouse in the house. Well maybe just a little snapping noise of me jerking off.
#2) Koba, honestly, I never move in on another man's territory. "Butt" I just fell in love with this soccer player. Can we still be friends?
#3) Jude, Koba must be in the studium rooting for you.
#4) Love to be licking the tops balls, while he buries his thick cock in that beautiful bottom's smooth ass.
#5) Is that you CAAZ, between those hunky hairy thighs?
#6) Sweet dreams are made of this!!! Instantly that Eurythmics song came to my mind when I saw this cocky pic. Indeed, my pic of the day. I do love me some cock in my mouth.
#7) Doing the nasty and getting clean at the same timeπ
#8) Fuck, I certainly can't take my eyes of his thick unique looking cock and those nice loose balls. Beautiful just freaking beautiful. π²π²πππ
#9) My cup of coffee is still hot, now I'm going to devour that cream filled chocolate eclair.
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
5 comments:
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Terrific Tuesday Ramifications here today Koba!!
#1) Oh boys, can I please watch? I'll be as quiet as a mouse in the house. Well maybe just a little snapping noise of me jerking off.
#2) Koba, honestly, I never move in on another man's territory. "Butt" I just fell in love with this soccer player. Can we still be friends?
#3) Jude, Koba must be in the studium rooting for you.
#4) Love to be licking the tops balls, while he buries his thick cock in that beautiful bottom's smooth ass.
#5) Is that you CAAZ, between those hunky hairy thighs?
#6) Sweet dreams are made of this!!! Instantly that Eurythmics song came to my mind when I saw this cocky pic. Indeed, my pic of the day. I do love me some cock in my mouth.
#7) Doing the nasty and getting clean at the same timeπ
#8) Fuck, I certainly can't take my eyes of his thick unique looking cock and those nice loose balls. Beautiful just freaking beautiful. π²π²πππ
#9) My cup of coffee is still hot, now I'm going to devour that cream filled chocolate eclair.
#10) I think he just hit that bottom's button.
Thanks Koba!
GREAT FUCKS - N1, N7, N10 !!!
N2 - WHAT A GREAT BIG DELICIOUS ARSE!
N8 - DILF DEFINED!
A SENSATIONAL TUESDAY. THANKS, KOBA.
I'm a little jealous of the guy in #6
# 2 - love his balls, must have been one hell of a tackle to end up with ripped shorts like that Ben / Australia
Caption photo #2
"Where the heck is Koba when I need him the most, I'm horny as hell and need his tongue up my ass, don't care who's in the stadium."
Post a Comment