Sunday, July 19, 2026

Cock of the Block Contest!

 Good Sunday morning, guys, I hope your weekend is treating you right thus far! It's time once again to choose a new Cock of the Block who will reign supreme over Soliloquies for the week ahead! As always, there are just two simple rules that I ask you to follow: PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE, AND PLEASE VOTE FOR ONLY ONE COCK. That said, the boys are all ready, the poll is now open, so let the voting begin, and may the best cock win













62 comments:

a_mi_man said...

#7

Anonymous said...

#5

mike said...

Number 5!
No wonder he's smiling πŸ†

Anonymous said...

T E N !

Anonymous said...

πŸ† #5 πŸ’¦

BxlMan said...

#4

LondonLad said...

Tough decision between #5 & #10...think I'll vote for #10!

North Country Musings said...

#1 , but a hard choice this week

big head said...

# 9️⃣

Pretty Tony said...

#1

Buffer said...

# 1 uncut, without stupid tattos and blond... a true winner.

Anonymous said...

Scot from Massachusetts said.

I'd love to spend a cold winter's day cuddle up to this young man's cock and balls. My vote goes to #5!!! I'm loving that thick dong and those loose balls.

Brnmsp said...

#7

anon said...

#5

Sentimental Fury said...

It's a 7 - 10 split today. #7 is my first choice with #10 as a close second.

Unknown said...

#2 has the best cock

lftcsterik9 said...

N1 AS HE IS OLDER, HANDSOME AND HAS A GREAT COCK

Anonymous said...

# 1 for sure !!

Anonymous said...

10

Anonymous said...

#2 Love some of that Tarzan dick

Anonymous said...

#1

Pelota said...

#9

Anonymous said...

FIVE!

Horn King said...

#2 A VERY HAIRY GENT WITH A FINE COCK AND SEXY LIPS IS MY COCKSUCKER!!!
SPECIAL MENTION TO COCKS #1 #5 #9 SUCK EM DRY!!! CIAO

FrankLeeMyDear said...

#9

Anonymous said...

#5 :)

JiEL said...

No.5 for ALL of his gorgeous package.. 🀀🀀🀀

Anonymous said...

Needs a stylist for the hair but his cock is impressive! Two!

Josh said...

#9
The cock is perfect and the hairy body is icing on the cake!

Everett said...

#2 because of the hardness of the cock

parkavman said...

#2

Anonymous said...

#1 πŸ‘Œ

Anonymous said...

#5

Olivier said...

#7

Anonymous said...

Mmmm-mmmm
Another selection of fine cocks !
I’ll let you boys decide, though I would choose lucky # 7. His cock makes my mouth water and my pussy lips wet :)
Mae West πŸ’‹

RISC601 said...

One has a certain quality this week. Love a blonde with body hair.

Steve said...

#1

Anonymous said...

=>5

Anonymous said...

La polla nΓΊmero 7

noddycjm said...

# 1

Anonymous said...

No 5

Anonymous said...

“2”

Anonymous said...

#1 - great body, some natural body hair & hot uncut dick ( & no silly inkings )

sfcumpig said...

As much as I love Blondie #1, I love that huge cockpelt and snout on #3 more!

Anonymous said...

#2 please

Freddy said...

My favourites are 1,5, 6, 8, 9 and 10. Basically, I loved any uncut cock with pubes.
My vote goes to number 1 please.

Anonymous said...

I love #8

Seb said...

It may well have been 2 for my vote, but somehow black and white photos of cocks don’t turn me on. I like to see the true hues of a cock, balls and pubes.
So my vote goes to #6.

Anonymous said...

*** [ No.4 ] ***

Karl said...

#6

Anonymous said...

I like number 4

Paul said...

Number 1 please

thewhitecat said...

#3 all day, every day...but I would happily take any one of these, what a great selection of uncut cocks!

aussieguy said...

Hmmm, #5 or #7? I'll go with #7 (although it was a HARD decision)

Butch 57 said...

10

Anonymous said...

#5

Kiwi-Paul said...

Number 4 please and thank you

Philippe said...

le 3

gpb said...

#9

erosart said...

#5

Cookieman said...

# 7

Anonymous said...

#10