#1) Now that's a great idea, having a wank, and cooling your buns off at the same time. The temp in the direct sun already has reached 90 degrees this morning.
#2) Pit, nip, and then I'm down on my knees to your hot dog.
#3) If you sat on my face today, I'd probably "nut" in 10 seconds.
#4) That a boy, a nice slice of morning cake is always a tasty treat.
#5) Damn right, on a hot day like this he doesn't want to be stuck in those sweaty boxer briefs.
#6) Com-on big boy you know the drill. I want that "pack" in the sack. Man does that look like one nice cock and balls. 😋!
#7) When I'm working out and see dudes lift their shirts like this, to wipe their sweat off, you should see how fast my eyes take a gander👀👀👀😊!! Especially if they have a bit of a "treasure trail". My pic of the day.
#8) If you into pits, and your outside today, the smell will be intoxicating. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
#9) A "shot" of pre would definitely hit the spot today. Just like a sweet dripping juicy peach.
#10) It's funny I complain about the heat but fuck, I wouldn't mind a load of warm man goo on my face. This dude is one lucky bastard, I can see why he has a smile on his face.
TGIF! DO ALL YOU CAN TO STAY COOL, KOBA, SCOTT & HORN DOG!! SWELTERING IS SO UNFLATTERING. 1 - DAMN FINE SLAB OF CAKE! GREAT FUR. N5 - NIGHTCAP SNACKS -- BEARD, INK, TREASURE TRAIL, & DELICIOUS COCK! NO SLEEP FOR THE WICKED TONIGHT!
1- Hairy cake is the best. What a great ass on him. 3- Beefy and hairy, my fav. 5- The things I would do, lol. 6- Love his tats, looks like he is packin' too.
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
7 comments:
Hum les belles fesses poilues du premier mec sont très appétissantes.
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Great "TGIF" posting Koba!
#1) Now that's a great idea, having a wank, and cooling your buns off at the same time. The temp in the direct sun already has reached 90 degrees this morning.
#2) Pit, nip, and then I'm down on my knees to your hot dog.
#3) If you sat on my face today, I'd probably "nut" in 10 seconds.
#4) That a boy, a nice slice of morning cake is always a tasty treat.
#5) Damn right, on a hot day like this he doesn't want to be stuck in those sweaty boxer briefs.
#6) Com-on big boy you know the drill. I want that "pack" in the sack. Man does that look like one nice cock and balls. 😋!
#7) When I'm working out and see dudes lift their shirts like this, to wipe their sweat off, you should see how fast my eyes take a gander👀👀👀😊!! Especially if they have a bit of a "treasure trail". My pic of the day.
#8) If you into pits, and your outside today, the smell will be intoxicating. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
#9) A "shot" of pre would definitely hit the spot today. Just like a sweet dripping juicy peach.
#10) It's funny I complain about the heat but fuck, I wouldn't mind a load of warm man goo on my face. This dude is one lucky bastard, I can see why he has a smile on his face.
Thanks Koba!
TGIF! DO ALL YOU CAN TO STAY COOL, KOBA, SCOTT & HORN DOG!! SWELTERING IS SO UNFLATTERING.
1 - DAMN FINE SLAB OF CAKE! GREAT FUR.
N5 - NIGHTCAP SNACKS -- BEARD, INK, TREASURE TRAIL, & DELICIOUS COCK! NO SLEEP FOR THE WICKED TONIGHT!
Mmmm-mmmm
#10- the secret of my youth giving face cream.
Mae West 💋
En effet, Louis!
Thanks guys! Merci!
1- Hairy cake is the best. What a great ass on him.
3- Beefy and hairy, my fav.
5- The things I would do, lol.
6- Love his tats, looks like he is packin' too.
Post a Comment