Monday, July 20, 2026

Let's go on another road trip!

 











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

You wouldn't have to twist my arm to take a nice road trip with any of these dudes.

#2) I'm so in the mood to get in gingerbread man's car and get at this "carrot stick"!!

#4) Yes that's how it's done, show it to be subtle and we will park at a quiet spot so you can just lie back, and enjoy a nice summer BJ!

#6) Fuck the road trip, your coming to my apt, and we'll get you out of your shorts, to get one of my infamous toe to head massages. I rub, suck, and massage ALL you manly body parts. Loving those pits and biceps. Heck ya, my pic of the day.

#7) Oh, buddy just a fair warning, your backdoor will have visitors all day. The scent is intoxicating to all us horny dogs. πŸ•πŸ•πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸ¦΄πŸ¦΄πŸ¦΄πŸ¦΄πŸ¦΄

#8) LMAO, dude you're on the trails, we come from every direction for some man to man play. Easily could be a fun "caption this photo"!!

#9) LMAO again, did not see this coming. Maybe now no so good of a "caption this photo", now that we see he's a lover of the cock.

#10) My balls were too much for him. What a whimp⚾⚾!! Fuck I should have waited for Scott, he lets me "teabag" him for hours.

Thanks Koba!

Horn King said...

WHEN YOU DRIVE INTO A REST AREA... THE LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS REST!!! SO VERY HOT SEX TAKES PLACE IN THE CARS THAT ARE OFF TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!
#8 AND #9 BRINGS A SONG TO MIND, UP ON THE ROOF!!!! 🎢🎢🎢!!! LOL
THANKS, KOBA NUTTIN LIKE A GOOD OLD FASHION ROAD TRIP.*BLOWJOB
BEEN THERE... DONE THAT... AND I'M GOING BACK!!! CIAO

CAAZ said...

Happy Monday Koba.
I would gladly take a ride with them all, then they would have to take a turn doing the riding as well.

Anonymous said...

Les plaisirs Γ  la voiture :)
-Beau Mec Γ  Deauville

lftcsterik9 said...

MONDAY AND WE ARE VISITING THE ROADS OF CANADA -- BRING ON THE THE MEN --- LET'S SEE WHAT IS OFFERED!
N1 - SMIRKIN' & JERKIN' AND ALL SET TO NUT!
N3 - MY FAVORITE - MARRIED DUDE ON THE PROWL - WHO CAN RESIST A MAN WITH A HUGE UNCUT DILF PRICK?!
N5 - OPEN ROAD & OPEN FLY FOR YOUR DINING PLEASURES.
N7 - CUMMING ATTRACTIONS - CANADIAN STYLE!
N8 - 9 -- HANDLING A DRONE ATTACK! HORN DOG ACTION.
N10 - I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING BUT, I AM SURE IT HAS TO DO WITH AN AFTER PARTY OF SPAIN WINNING THE WORLD CUP!!