Sunday, July 26, 2026

Cock of the Block Contest!

 Good Sunday morning, guys, I hope your weekend is treating you right thus far! It's time once again to choose a new Cock of the Block who will reign supreme over Soliloquies for the week ahead! As always, there are just two simple rules that I ask you to follow: PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE, AND PLEASE VOTE FOR ONLY ONE COCK. That said, the boys are all ready, the poll is now open, so let the voting begin, and may the best cock win













51 comments:

Horn King said...

#3 FOR ME!!!

Anonymous said...

S I X !

Anonymous said...

six

LondonLad said...

#6 for me as well!

Anonymous said...

#7

Pelota said...

#6

Steve said...

#6

OdMG said...

Number 4

North Country Musings said...

#1

Anonymous said...

#10

Anonymous said...

#3 with those nice big heavy cum filled balls. YUM!

Anonymous said...

La increíble polla número 6

anon said...

meaty dong #6

Brnmsp said...

#4

Anonymous said...

#5 please

Anonymous said...

6!!

a_mi_man said...

#4

Unknown said...

#8

Anonymous said...

It’s between 1 and 3. Very difficult choice. I love the ginger pubes and great foreskin on 1. But 3 is a beautiful cock. Hmmm…. I vote for number 3.

Masterjedi333 said...

El número 6 sin duda...

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I can't stop looking at that beautiful, curved mushroom head on #4, so that's where I'm casting my vote today.

FrankLeeMyDear said...

#1

lftcsterik9 said...

number six.

Anonymous said...

SIX!

mike said...

I agree with Scott today.
Number 4.

Anonymous said...

#4!

Everett said...

A lot of nice cocks this week, but I'm going for #8

aussieguy said...

#8 is great!

Anonymous said...

#3

Anonymous said...

#8

parkavman said...

#6

sfcumpig said...

I could be happy with any of them (in my mouth), but I'll vote for #3

Anonymous said...

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Anonymous said...

🍆 #10 🛁

Anonymous said...

#6. It is big enough for its own zip code

Patrick said...

I like #7 best. And #5 is pretty as well.

JiEL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

El 6 👍

JiEL said...

Many will vote for the biggest or the longest one but me, I will vote for the one I would suck deliciously and longly...
My vote goes to NO. 1... I've alway dreamt to suck a ginger's cock...
🍌🍌🍌🤤🤤🤤

sc57 said...

So many very nice ones. Why not? Number 9

Anonymous said...

1: I got to go with the ginger. Love the foreskin and pubes. Pits are pretty cool too.

KP said...

I have a thing for Gingers, so #1 does it for me!!

Anonymous said...

#6

Louis said...

# 3

bignate said...

#4

CAAZ said...

5 please.

Anonymous said...

“10”

BxlMan said...

#6

Anonymous said...

#7 - slim guy, nice bush & his cock has a beautiful big knob end Ben / Australia

rcr said...

1--I always go for the ginger.

Anonymous said...

#8 please! His dick is ready for some attention even without the bush.

Morgan