Friday, July 10, 2026

I don't SEE where the snake bit you... but, SURE, I'll suck ALL the poison out!

 


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It's been one of those days, I've "bitten off more than I can chew"

Anonymous said...

"Well, I guess I'm locked in!"

mike said...

I'm gonna need an extra strength muscle relaxant! πŸ’Š
And a Priest!

VictorQC said...

That look in his eyes is priceless, so many options come to mind! I guess a good one would be the first sentences from the Litany against Fear from Dune! πŸ˜‚ : "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer…"
Or: "I’ve gotta learn to eat lighter before these hookups."
Or else: "You know you can do this, you’ve been training your whole life for this…"
Or simply: "Gobble gobble!"
Last one: "Wait, I think I remember that dick…"

anon said...

YES, I have died, and gone to heaven

anon said...

Fortune and MENS eyes

Matthew Riley said...

I don't SEE where the snake bit you... but, SURE, I'll suck ALL the poison out

Patrick said...

I think I only thought I was size queen. This is not going up my arse.

Albert Belgium said...

Je ne pensais devoir subir une gastroscopie ce matiin !

Kiwi-Paul said...

Why did this hot dog not come in a roll and where's the ketchup?

Horn King said...

AH, LIKE THEY SAY AT EXXON.... FILL ER UP... WITH HIGH TEST!!!

Horn King said...

WHAT IS LOVE?
DON'T HURT ME'
DONT;HURT,, DON'T HURT ME.....🎢🎢🎢