I'm certainly a happy camper with this "HHD" posting.
#1) Oh, I know what he's "up" too. He's going to lube that bottom's tight pucker with his tongue, that go in for the kill with his nice stiff cock!
#2) "Bottom's up"
#3) He knows what I like.
#4) Not only a great ass, but those balls were meant for "teabagging" horny dudes like me.
#5) Yes you have a nice compact tushy, now turn around so I can take care of your blue balls.
#6) I don't know what he's doing, but I certainly KNOW what I would be doing if I was in that room with him. That is once nice manly ass, tight hole, and very nice cock and balls. My pic of the day. ๐๐๐๐ !! Woof!
#7) Don't you worry young man, we are looking, and we definitely like what we see.๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
#8) Now this eager beaver bottom is in HEAT!!!!๐ฅต
#9) Thank you! Now I have easy access to butt munch you.
#10) Just a nice flickering of his "button" and he'll be shooting his wad in every direction.
#1 NO SNOW FOR THIS PLOWING!!! JAM IT IN AND DRIVE IT DEEP!!! #2 THAT IS ONE BEAUTIFUL, REALLY BEAUTIFUL BUTT!!! HAS ME DRIPPIN! #3 TAKE YOUR HOODIE OFF!!! AND STAY AWHILE... BECOME A CUM DUMP!! #4 THOSE BALLS... OH TO SUCK THEM/LICK THEM....SMACK THEM!!!! #5 FK... LUV A MAN IN HIS BRIEFS!!! A LITTLE TIGHT, PERFECT!!! #6 THIS ONE IS IN A HURRY... NO TIME TO TAKE OFF HIS JEANS!!! #7 DOING IT IN THE CAR... TAKES A BIT OF PRACTICE... PLOW IT, BABY!!! #8 SWEET DREAMS ARE MAD OF THIS... ASS IN THE AIR.. PLS FK ME!!!! #9 GREAT SHOT... A HAIRY CRACK HAS MY ENGINE AT SPEED-UP FK!!! #10 GREAT PHOTO...THE LOOK ON HIS FACE IS PRECIOUS!!! FK THAT HOLE! THANKS, KOBA FINE POSTING... WITH ALL THESE HAIRY HOLES...A TRUE HAPPY HUMP DAY!!! GET IT HARD... AND SLIDE IT IN!!! ENJOY!!!! CIAO
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
6 comments:
Scott from Massachusetts said.
I'm certainly a happy camper with this "HHD" posting.
#1) Oh, I know what he's "up" too. He's going to lube that bottom's tight pucker with his tongue, that go in for the kill with his nice stiff cock!
#2) "Bottom's up"
#3) He knows what I like.
#4) Not only a great ass, but those balls were meant for "teabagging" horny dudes like me.
#5) Yes you have a nice compact tushy, now turn around so I can take care of your blue balls.
#6) I don't know what he's doing, but I certainly KNOW what I would be doing if I was in that room with him. That is once nice manly ass, tight hole, and very nice cock and balls. My pic of the day. ๐๐๐๐ !! Woof!
#7) Don't you worry young man, we are looking, and we definitely like what we see.๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
#8) Now this eager beaver bottom is in HEAT!!!!๐ฅต
#9) Thank you! Now I have easy access to butt munch you.
#10) Just a nice flickering of his "button" and he'll be shooting his wad in every direction.
Thanks Koba!
It's the happiest day of the week!
I THINK N8 IS PERFECTION WITH SEVERAL OTHERS VERY VERY GIFTED! HAPPY HUMP DAY, FELLAS. START YOUR ENGINES!!
Invitations ouvertes ร baiser jusqu’ร l’extase :)
Monsieur Dupuis ๐จ๐ฆ
#1 NO SNOW FOR THIS PLOWING!!! JAM IT IN AND DRIVE IT DEEP!!!
#2 THAT IS ONE BEAUTIFUL, REALLY BEAUTIFUL BUTT!!! HAS ME DRIPPIN!
#3 TAKE YOUR HOODIE OFF!!! AND STAY AWHILE... BECOME A CUM DUMP!!
#4 THOSE BALLS... OH TO SUCK THEM/LICK THEM....SMACK THEM!!!!
#5 FK... LUV A MAN IN HIS BRIEFS!!! A LITTLE TIGHT, PERFECT!!!
#6 THIS ONE IS IN A HURRY... NO TIME TO TAKE OFF HIS JEANS!!!
#7 DOING IT IN THE CAR... TAKES A BIT OF PRACTICE... PLOW IT, BABY!!!
#8 SWEET DREAMS ARE MAD OF THIS... ASS IN THE AIR.. PLS FK ME!!!!
#9 GREAT SHOT... A HAIRY CRACK HAS MY ENGINE AT SPEED-UP FK!!!
#10 GREAT PHOTO...THE LOOK ON HIS FACE IS PRECIOUS!!! FK THAT HOLE!
THANKS, KOBA FINE POSTING... WITH ALL THESE HAIRY HOLES...A TRUE HAPPY HUMP DAY!!! GET IT HARD... AND SLIDE IT IN!!! ENJOY!!!! CIAO
Le mec # 4 a un beau cul trรจs invitant ร dรฉguster trรจs lentement!
Post a Comment