Good Sunday morning, guys, I hope your weekend is treating you right thus far! It's time once again to choose a new Cock of the Block who will reign supreme over Soliloquies for the week ahead! As always, there are just two simple rules that I ask you to follow: PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE, AND PLEASE VOTE FOR ONLY ONE COCK. That said, the boys are all ready, the poll is now open, so let the voting begin,and may the best Cock win!
#4
#10
Number 6 please
#9.
Pour moi je vote pour la superbe queue n° 10
FOUR WINS BUT TEN IS THISCLOSE TO WINNING! IMPOSSIBLE!!
#2
N I N E !
#9
#1
Scott from Massachusetts said.I can't resist that nice mushroom head, nice medium thick cock, and his nuts. My vote goes to #10!!
La polla número 10
#10 for me. A bit more hair than i like but the girth and length make up for it😋
# 9 so hard so hot
# 6 superhot Alpha Sam V
hand heavy #4
#3
Two
10
#7
#9 #9 #9Morgan
#9, and with that lock around his neck, it looks like someone already has a claim on that cock.
Post a Comment
28 comments:
#4
#10
Number 6 please
#4
#9.
Pour moi je vote pour la superbe queue n° 10
#4
FOUR WINS BUT TEN IS THISCLOSE TO WINNING! IMPOSSIBLE!!
#2
#4
N I N E !
#9
#1
Scott from Massachusetts said.
I can't resist that nice mushroom head, nice medium thick cock, and his nuts. My vote goes to #10!!
La polla número 10
#10 for me. A bit more hair than i like but the girth and length make up for it😋
# 9 so hard so hot
# 6 superhot Alpha Sam V
hand heavy #4
#3
Two
10
#7
#9 #9 #9
Morgan
#9
#9, and with that lock around his neck, it looks like someone already has a claim on that cock.
#9
#2
Post a Comment