Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tuesday Ramifications...


Damien said...

I'll take little wrestler man for $200 Alex.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Terrific Tuesday connections Koba!

#1) I love to see two beefy men go at it. I especially would love to be in that bedroom, and hear the top huge balls make the slapping noise against that bottom bitch's sweet ass:)

#2) Hell give that big "rump roast" a good slap, before you go in for the kill.:)

#3) MY, things are looking "up" for this young wrestler:)

#4) HOG HEAVEN:):):)

#5, 6,) Wow that Bottom bitch is one happy camper:) His "button" was definitely touched by an experienced top:)

#7) F-ck ya, hang on for dear life, it's going to be a bumpy ride:)

#8) Woof, every time I see this dude, I get a boner... Woof

#9) Us men, do love our "sports":)

#10) MY, these boys are playing rough:)

#11) Now that's a mouthful of cream from a mouthful of thick cock. That is one very lucky cocksucker:) Yummy