Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More Reader Pics!

G'Day dudes. I hope your hump day is treating you right! I've got another hot reader submission for your viewing pleasure! Dude loves the blog and he is 35 and from the Midwest of the U.S.A! This is actually his second appearance here on Soliloquies, and he sent in a few more a while back, but for the life of me I can't get them to load - I really don't know why that is, sometime pics load no problem and sometimes they won't load at all. In any case, dude is handsomely hung with a beautiful cut cock, terrific bush, and a great set of balls! Nice one, mate, and thanks for sending these in!

As always, please show your appreciation in the comments section and send in your very own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM





3 comments:

Stan said...

Nice cock! Would love to see a face pic too.

Koba: try loading 2 or 3 pics at a time. Blogger won't let me upload large photos either. Sometimes it only takes one at a time too.

karl said...

good bush on him!

Unknown said...

Everything about him is hot! THank you for sharing! Make an xtube vid of you jacking!