Saturday, March 19, 2011

More Reader Pics!

Dudes! Hope you are having a good weekend! Have I got a sizzling hot new submission for you! It's Superman himself!! Love this set of pics, eh! Dude says he is a daily reader of Soliloquies and gets off on it all the time! (That's what I like to hear, my friend!) So, he decided it was time to give a little bit back and has sent in these 3 smokin' hot pics! That is one beautiful rock hard cock, no? Unfortunately, Superman didn't give his age (in Earth years) or where he's currently residing, but hopefully, he'll send in a few more pics and fill us in on the rest of the story! Big thanks, man, and please do shoot a few more off to us!

As always, please show your appreciation in the Comments section and send in your very own hot pics (or vids) to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM



8 comments:

Nick said...

that was a good decision dude. I'd be on my knees to worship this cock in a heart beat :)

Ray's Cowboy said...

I would love to be his louise lane to his superman.I bet I can make him weak in the knees.


WOOF
Ray

Anonymous said...

I feel hot now...:)

Unknown said...

Great bulge in calvins and hot hard dick!
Thank you for sharing sexy!
Looks like you have killer abs :)

Anonymous said...

nice jeans, and he wears them well

J said...

Looks like a super body, too!

Stan said...

Nice! Pull those draws all the way down next time so we can see those balls too!

RAD said...

DELISH!!! Give him my number