Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More Reader Pics!

Hey dudes! Hope you are all having a happy hump day! I've got another terrific reader submission for your viewing pleasure! Dude is in his 20s and is from Chile, South America! He's got a beautiful uncut cock that is thick and veiny and appears to be hard as a rock! Muchas gracias, amigo! And don't hesitate to send a few more our way!

Please show your appreciation in the comments section and, como siempre, send in your very own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM

8 comments:

TornJeans said...

Oh yeh! Lets see more of this hot Latino Meat! Fuck yeh!
Hot uncut big! Lucky man!

harry said...

Lovely, hard, uncut cock.
I'd love to see more.
I'd also love a taste.

Ray's Cowboy said...

YUMMMM. WOOF. very tastey here.

WOOF
Ray

PS Happy St. Patrick's Day

Leatherpigboy said...

Nice head on him

Stan said...

I'd love to be trapped in a mine with him!

Anonymous said...

I love to conquer this beautiful dick with both my tongue and mouth and ass!

This is one beautiful dick; I love that helmet head!!!!

axiom2001 said...

Last Friday night I devoured a dark brown East Indian guy's dick that was as long and thick!! It had a truly beautiful helmet head which was just ripe for some long and heavy licking and tonguing.

I also received this beauty-- long and hard-- in my tight, almost virginal hole, too!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice cock!!