Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More Reader Pics!

Hey dudes! Hope you are all having a happy hump day! I've got another terrific reader submission for your viewing pleasure! Dude is in his 20s and is from Chile, South America! He's got a beautiful uncut cock that is thick and veiny and appears to be hard as a rock! Muchas gracias, amigo! And don't hesitate to send a few more our way!

Please show your appreciation in the comments section and, como siempre, send in your very own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM

5 comments:

harry said...

Lovely, hard, uncut cock.
I'd love to see more.
I'd also love a taste.

Ray's Cowboy said...

YUMMMM. WOOF. very tastey here.

WOOF
Ray

PS Happy St. Patrick's Day

Leatherpigboy said...

Nice head on him

Stan said...

I'd love to be trapped in a mine with him!

axiom2001 said...

Last Friday night I devoured a dark brown East Indian guy's dick that was as long and thick!! It had a truly beautiful helmet head which was just ripe for some long and heavy licking and tonguing.

I also received this beauty-- long and hard-- in my tight, almost virginal hole, too!!!