Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Reader Video!

DUDES! Hold on to your hats! Sit down and get ready to get turned on!! Our 27-year-old hunk from the Pacific Northwest of the U.S. (and co-winner of the recent reader submission edition of Cock of the Block) has sent in a scorching hot video! He blows a creamy hot load out of that beautiful uncut cock of his all over one very lucky mirror! Whoa! Instant erection here! Can't thank you enough dude! Please keep 'em cumming!!

Do I have to ask what you all think?

As always, send in your very own hot pics (or videos) to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, this is awesome. Though that cum is wasted on the mirror...it should be in my mouth and all over my face!

-jetman4yrt

Koba said...

Hey Jetman! Good to see you again! This is one hot vid, eh!

Maybe this will inspire you! Would love to receive more pics or a video of that beautiful cock and blond bush of yours! I'm jus sayin' :)

Dave said...

It boggles the mind to think how much cum has been spurted throughout the world this weekend. Wish I could have drunk at least a cupful

Anonymous said...

This man's dick looks as hot as the one that "drowned" my throat last evening. Both of these men have similar dicks in terms of width and girth, and for all of that skin around their head, well it's damn similar. I had quite a feast on my man and would probably also have one on "Mr. Northwest."

Thanks for sharing his short vid. Loved the ending!

Anonymous said...

This man's dick looks as hot as the one that "drowned" my throat last evening. Both of these men have similar dicks in terms of width and girth, and for all of that skin around their head, well it's damn similar. I had quite a feast on my man and would probably also have one on "Mr. Northwest."

Thanks for sharing his short vid. Loved the ending!

Anonymous said...

...sorry for the duplicate! But I presume I'll be excused since this man and his long thick dick with all of that skin will be an exception!

Leatherpigboy said...

love uncut

Anonymous said...

Thanks Koba! Maybe I will ;)

-jetman4yrt

Anonymous said...

Cazzo stupendo e fantastica sborrata contro lo specchio, peccato non essere lì per leccarla !