Monday, November 1, 2010

Humble Pie

Hey dudes. That's what I have to have a slice of - humble pie... I somehow managed to mix up the photos of my contributors and accidently placed two of the same cock in the same contest! Ugh... You don't know how badly I feel - both for the contestants and for myself (Yes, it's true, I'm still nursing a cold.) In any case, I'm here to tell you that No. 1 and No. 4 in the last Cock of the Block contest are one and the same! I truly didn't mean to deceive you and I humbly take all the blame. I also hereby declare that Nos. 1 & 4 are also crowned Cock of the Block for his week. Oh.. The shame of it all.... Please forgive me! And please welcome our co-winner. Nos. 1 and 4 from the USA!!

4 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

Its a great cock! Maybe if you had done a taste test you would not have gotten them mixed up! LOL Hope you are feeling better!

Koba said...

Damn, LPB, why didn't I think of that!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Damn, I cast my vote for this hot, succulent winner!

Anonymous said...

Run it all ten times, sweetie.