Monday, September 27, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Dudes! Are you sitting down? Have you got your hand on your cock? If not, you soon will! Check out this latest submission from our most recent contributor! One hunky, hairy stud, no? Dude is 34 years old and is from California. He's got an awesome body under all that beautiful hair, great looks, and a gorgeous cut cock! He says he really got off (literally!) seeing his pic on Soliloquies and reading all your comments! So let's try to get his juices flowing again, guys! And perhaps he'll take a pic (or more!) of the results! Thanks again, dude! I look forward to seeing more of you!




4 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF on this HOT Man. Thank you for sharing with us.
Ray

Ralph said...

Thanks for letting us see this! I love looking up at him from below... and I love looking down at him from above. Can't decide which is better!!!

Anonymous said...

Very hot

Stan said...

love this furry hunk. I'd be on my knees in seconds!