Friday, September 3, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Yet another HOT reader submission for your enjoyment dudes! This young contributer is 20-year-old, is of Mexican origin and lives in Houston, Texas! What a great cock, eh! An uncut beauty with that little drop of pre-cum ready to fall into an open mouth... Those big fuzzy balls! Terrific bush... Aie dios mio! Que Rico! Muchas gracias pues! And please don't hesitate to send in more!

Como siempre, please show your appreciation in the Comments section and send in your own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM


7 comments:

Unknown said...

does he makes lots of precum? looks very very hot! uncut big, lucky Latino! Damn! more please

Stan said...

Hmmm..I love Mexican! I could go for this mouth watering hot tomale!

Anonymous said...

Please send me his e-mail and/or phone number so I can marry him immediately. Very hot.

Anonymous said...

Forget it, girls, he's coming home with me tonight and he's gonna be one happy Mexican tomorrow morning

Leatherpigboy said...

Awesome dick!

Anonymous said...

"Damn, what a hot and hefty "piece of meat!" I know the owner could satisfy me royally!

Anonymous said...

FIVE ***** I would suck that thing dry.....