Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Dudes! Another new reader submission for your enjoyment! I know I certainly enjoyed reveiving these and take great pleasure in posting them! Our man originally sent in just one, but I prevailed upon him to shoot off a few more, and so here they are! Dude is from Germany and is 48 years old. And in very good shape he is for 48! Great legs, a furry body and a beautiful cock! And I'm sure he knows how to use it! Vielen Danke! And please don't hesitate to send in more!

Please show your appreciation in the comments section and as always, send in your own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

He is fucking hot!
he makes aging painless!
More from him is needed and demanded!
Great pics! I wish it was me he was rubbing his dick on, not the mirror!
I vote him for cock of the month!
oh right, this is not the contest, oh well.

Y said...

The first pic with sniffing the jock is part hot!

Y said...

Megasexy Bilder,Deutschland!;)

Stan said...

Yeah! Wish I was that mirror!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I LOVE IT! THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daddy I want you