Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Guys! Hold onto your hats! I've got another great reader submission for your enjoyment! Dude is 36 and from the U.S. He's got a terrific body and a whopper of a thick, veiny cock! And what a nicely trimmed bush and smooth, shaved, plump balls! He looks kind of serious and studious, but you know what they say about still waters! Thanks a lot dude for sending these in! Don't hesitate to send in more!

As always, please show your appreciation in the comments section and sne din your own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOSGMAIL.COM!













8 comments:

dusty59 said...

nice. very nice.

Anonymous said...

Love the first picture, with his straight rod of steel lording over me. I'm on my knees sir... do with me as you will.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Very nice and very HOT. I think this guy should do more picture for you.
WOOF
Ray

Leatherpigboy said...

nice cock on him

Anonymous said...

Dude is hung like a horse!

Anonymous said...

VERY VERY sexy guy!!! Total stud package :P

-jetman4yrt

Y said...

Wow

Chandler said...

WOW, I'd be on my knees in a minute to suck that thing for hours!