Saturday, November 22, 2008

Reader Pics

Great news fellow penis lovers! Two hot, sexy guys have answered the call and sent in pics for your enjoyment... And believe me, enjoy them you will! Thanks guys for getting the ball rolling! I'm sure there's more of you out there with digital cameras - so DON'T BE SHY! Snap a pic (or 10!) and send them in! No names will be attached, it's completely anonymous. I would appreciate it if you would let me know where you are from, if even just by country, and perhaps your age. These though are not requirements. Just send in your submissions! :)

So here we go... Koba's very first Reader Pic! And guys, please be sure to show your appreciation and leave some comments!

6 comments:

Koba said...

Wow, eh? I told you you would enjoy! What a beautiful guy! Great lips, great tan, LARGE, sexy, cut cock with pendulous low hangers! Woof!

Anonymous said...

More please!! 8>)

Anonymous said...

Damn! I know what I am jerking off to tonight!

Thanks Koba! And thanks dude!

Anonymous said...

Oh, hey! Kneelin' for that knob is like gargling for glansmeat as I groan to get it all. But do you SEE that ASS? I mean, am I not eating for this cock from the other side, for DAYS?? That gorgeous creamy mold of marble muscle just has to host my face or I am toast!

Anonymous said...

Miss a day and miss a lot! Hope this takes off for you, K-man. Your first two guys make me drool!

Anonymous said...

Some of the very best pics I've seen on many blogs have been "self pics". Young guys who would rather show off from inside their homes than in front others. That's kool with me, cause I still get some good wood and lots of sweet and salty. More self pics would be greatly appreciated. Some very nice dudes here. Thanks for sharing.