Monday, November 24, 2008

More Reader Pics!

One last shot of our handsome contributor. What do you think, men? Whadda stud, eh? Show your appreciation in the comments section!



And with that, my reader submissions are dwindling, which makes me kind of sad. Posting reader pics is a fun and exciting thing for all of us. Most of all for YOU! Think how hard you'll get seeing your very own pics up here on Soliloquies, knowing that literally hundreds or thousands of other dudes are getting hard (and getting off!) at the same time! So send in your pics! We've got lots of readers all over the planet, in Oz as I said, but also in South America, Europe, in the Kingdom and the rest of the Middle East, including Israel, and of course all over North America. Don't be shy my men!KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM

UPDATE: I have received another contribution from AUSTRALIA! Thanks man! Those pics will be up later this week.

Keep 'em comming!

2 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

i would love to service him!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorely going to miss the plop of this plushy dollop on my tongue in the morning. For the life of me, I can't figure out why he wouldn't just take up permanent residence in the sidebar; he'd have shelter and heat and we could bring him snacks of ass from time to time.