Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Tuesday POV

 











3 comments:

CAAZ said...

1)Great ball sack, he could just lower himself on my face and I could nibble on those luscious balls.
5)Thick, veiny and uncut my fav, lol.
6)Cutie, loving his body hair and bush.
7)Another great pair of balls.
10)Yum, let me lap that man seed up.

Horn King said...

#1, #5 COCKS /BALLS ARE OUT FOR A LITTLE ADVENTURE... FEED ME!!!
#2 GREAT HAIRY COCK/.TAINT/BALLS/BUTT HOLE!!! SNIFFFFFFF!!!!
#3 THE GUY THAT HAS IT ALL... AND THAT FACE/EYES/SMILE GQ MAN!!!
#4 THE SHOWERS ARE HAVING A DRY SPELL... I WOULD CHANGE THAT!!!
#6 I'LL TAKE OVER FROM HERE... SWALLOW MY THROBBING COCK!!!
#7 THOSE BALLS ARE VERY PLUMP... THEY HAVE A FIVE-DAY LOAD???
#8/#9 THE FACIAL EXPRESSION... SAYING, I DARE YOU TO SUCK ME!!!
#10 THE BIG BOY HAS SHOT HIS LOAD... I WANT THE NEXT ONE!!!
THANKS, KOBA...POV...SHOWS US SOME FINE COCK/BALLS... HANDSOME+
WANT TO TAKE #3 TO A FINE RESTURANT... HE IS MY DESSERT!! WOOF!!!
GREAT DAY TO ALL.. CIAO


Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) I'll set up the scene for you. I'm at the beach up in Ogunquit lying down on my back working on my tan. All of a sudden, the sun is hidden behind a cloud (well I thought it was a cloud) 🌥️! I look up and see these delicious looking balls and a hint of an uncut beauty of a cock. He says to me, " would you have any extra suntan lotion?"

Act 2: We have a fantastic day riding the waves and tonight we are having a drink at the "Front Porch"!! My pic of the day. Those are beautiful balls.

#5) That curved cock will tickle any bottoms button.

#7) Stay just like that young man and let me go to work😋

#8) "Scott I hate to bother you AGAIN, but can you get him down for me?"

Thanks Koba!