Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Torso Tuesday!

 











9 comments:

bignate said...

Core beliefs ...

lftcsterik9 said...

N8 - IS SPECTACULAR!
N9 -IS TOO!
THE ENTIRE BLOG PAGE IS FILLED WITH DELICIOUS MEN. ANOTHER DAY -- ANOTHER HIT IT OUTTA THE PARK DAY! THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Terrific Tuesday Torsos!

#1) Nips and Pits sounds good me👍

#2) Hey handsome what a very nice hairy chest and one thick "treasure trail"!

#3) Loving your chest big time, and I'd love to nibble on your nips. Man, you "treasure trail" leads to a beautiful man bush.

#4) OH yes, my pic of the day. So many places I'd love to sniff and lick around. Loving his cock and loose balls. 😋

#8) I'm green with envy.

#9) Damn right I'm hungry for a foot long (in my mouth that is)!

#10) That reminds me, I have a straight buddy cumming over this evening (jack off bud) 😊

Thanks Koba!

Horn King said...

#1 BODY/TORSO AMAZING!!! WANT THOSE SEXY LIPS AROUND MY COCK!
#2 NEVER BARE... PROUND OF HIS BODY HAIR!!! WANT TO SEE HIS BUTT!!!
#3 LUV THE ROSE TAT BETWEEN HIS PECS!!! HOT HUNK OF MAN MEAT!!!
#4 THE TORSO IS FINE... THAT THICK MANLY BUSH IS DEVINE!!! SUCK HIM!
#5 READY TO LICK, BITE AND TONGUE THOSE NIPS!!!'
#6 FLAT ON HIS BACK!!! JUST A PERGECT WAY TO FIND A MAN!!!
#7 PERFECT... NOW I WANT THE TOWEL... I WILL SERVICE ALL OF YOU!
#8 THAT LEAF IS TO COVER HIS COCK WHEN IT IS FULLY ERECT!!! lol
#9 LICK THAT TORSO FOR HOURS... AND THE AMAZING COCK. TOO!!!
#10 ANOTHER GUY IN NEED OF A CUM RAG! OR A HUNGRY CCOCSUCKER!
THANKS, KOBA... SOME EXTRA FINE BEEF ON DISPLAY TODAY!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY AND EVENING, TOO!!! CIAO

Anonymous said...

#8 😲

Anonymous said...

5 et 8-
Torses esthétiques :)
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

Louis said...

Le # 2 est mon préféré.

Koba said...

Thanks guys! Merci! My fave in this lot is No. 4!

Anonymous said...

Those hairy pits on #1 are so sexy. Bet they smell good too.