All beautiful strong manly torsos, be them smooth or hairy.
#4) Man would I loved to suckle those nice nips.
#7) Woof!! I want this bruiser's hairy legs over my shoulders, and I want to fuck him "butt" good. I have to give him another Woof!!🐺( I know it's not a dog, it's a wolf) My pic of the day. Look at those arms, those awesome arms.
After yesterday's aroma therapy, you got me looking at armpits, Koba. I especially like 2, 6, 8, 9. They're even hotter when they show off their thick bushes and hairy chests!
#1 WANT TO SEE THAT COCK GROW OUT ALL THE WAY!!! YUM YUM YUM! #2 TORSO IS FINE, I WANT WHATS IN THE BEAUTIFUL BUSH... TO DINE!!! #3 WINNER WINNER WINNER I LUV THE TORSO AND TREASURE TRAIL!!!] #4 A MANLY MANS TORSO... WANT TO CHEW ON THOSE NIPS FOR HOURS! #5 OUR MAN WANTS A SHOWOFF AND HAVE HIS BALLS DRAINED!!! #6 THIS BE THE SLIM JIM MODEL!!! WANT HIM IN MY CRIB... NAKED!!! #7 IF YOU WANT THAT TORSO... AND HIS MAN MEAT... MEET AT THE GYM! #8 ANOTHER SLIM JIM FKER!!! WILL DO HIM AND #6 AT THE SAME TIME!! #9 GREAT TORSO... LUVIN THE HAIR... IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES!!! #10 WHAT A HUNK!!! WHAT TO SIT ON THAT CHEST... AND FEED HIM!!! THANKS, KOBA!!! THIS ISSUE IS BEYOND HOT!!! I AM DRIPPING IN MY CALVIN'S!!! GREAT DAY/EVENING... TO ALL!!! CIAO
I do love a hairy man. Thanks for this Koba. 1)Lovely ginger and well manscaped. 2)His thick bush is to die for, great thick and full pit as well. 5)Sexy as fuck. 7)What a man, woof. 8)Another thick and full arm pit, loving his bush too. 9) Ditto, you really outdid yourself Koba.
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
6 comments:
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Terrific Tuesday Torso posting!!
All beautiful strong manly torsos, be them smooth or hairy.
#4) Man would I loved to suckle those nice nips.
#7) Woof!! I want this bruiser's hairy legs over my shoulders, and I want to fuck him "butt" good. I have to give him another Woof!!🐺( I know it's not a dog, it's a wolf) My pic of the day. Look at those arms, those awesome arms.
Thanks Koba!
IT'S A SCOURCHING TORSO TUESDAY! THANK YOU.
N1 - A CHESTNUT HAIRED GINGER DELIGHT! WHAT A STUD!
N7 - AN AMAZING EXTRAORDINARY DILF! HE IS MAGNIFICENT!
After yesterday's aroma therapy, you got me looking at armpits, Koba.
I especially like 2, 6, 8, 9.
They're even hotter when they show off their thick bushes and hairy chests!
#1 WANT TO SEE THAT COCK GROW OUT ALL THE WAY!!! YUM YUM YUM!
#2 TORSO IS FINE, I WANT WHATS IN THE BEAUTIFUL BUSH... TO DINE!!!
#3 WINNER WINNER WINNER I LUV THE TORSO AND TREASURE TRAIL!!!]
#4 A MANLY MANS TORSO... WANT TO CHEW ON THOSE NIPS FOR HOURS!
#5 OUR MAN WANTS A SHOWOFF AND HAVE HIS BALLS DRAINED!!!
#6 THIS BE THE SLIM JIM MODEL!!! WANT HIM IN MY CRIB... NAKED!!!
#7 IF YOU WANT THAT TORSO... AND HIS MAN MEAT... MEET AT THE GYM!
#8 ANOTHER SLIM JIM FKER!!! WILL DO HIM AND #6 AT THE SAME TIME!!
#9 GREAT TORSO... LUVIN THE HAIR... IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES!!!
#10 WHAT A HUNK!!! WHAT TO SIT ON THAT CHEST... AND FEED HIM!!!
THANKS, KOBA!!! THIS ISSUE IS BEYOND HOT!!! I AM DRIPPING IN MY CALVIN'S!!! GREAT DAY/EVENING... TO ALL!!! CIAO
I do love a hairy man. Thanks for this Koba.
1)Lovely ginger and well manscaped.
2)His thick bush is to die for, great thick and full pit as well.
5)Sexy as fuck.
7)What a man, woof.
8)Another thick and full arm pit, loving his bush too.
9) Ditto, you really outdid yourself Koba.
Thanks guys! Appreciate your comments, as always!
Post a Comment