Friday, August 14, 2026

Thank God it's Friday!

 











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Great "TGIF" posting Koba!!

#1) Oh my, I think this hairy "tall glass of water" needs to put that shower head up a little higher. Woof!!!

#2) Always happy to see heavenly sights like this in the locker room! He must work out consistently, that is one fine body.

#3) I'm ALWAYS in the mood for a hot cup of coffee and a nice cream filled chocolate eclair to go with it. Man, is that one nice thick cock😋

#4) Oh, I so would young man!

#5) MY JACK OFF PIC OF THE DAY💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦!!! He can hold my head down there for hours. Well maybe not that long, I want some play time on his nice balls and his cock too.

#6) Doesn't that look juicy!

#7) Lucky bastard. You go cocksucker, enjoy😋 !

#8) Now listen handsome, how am I going to get on your mushroom if you hand is in the way?

#9) It could be the lighting, but I think his cummy cock needs a cleanup (with my tongue) 😋

#10) That a boy, nothing like a morning Friday facial.

Thanks Koba!

Now it's time for me to go back to Pic #5 and take matters into my own hands.

BxlMan said...

One for the ages, Koba -- particularly 4 and 5. Thanks!

lftcsterik9 said...

TGIF! N1 - TALL, FURRY, HANDSOME & WET!
N4 - IBID TO N1!
N5 - GINGER ASS EATING -- TOP IS READY TO SUBMIT..
N6 & N9-- BONERS FOR YOUR PLEASURES.
N7 - 3 AMIGOS TRY COCKSUCKING FUZZY SEX! .
N8 - A HANDSOME GUY FURRY BODY ASKING FOR A BLOWJOB!
N10 - BETTER THAN A POWERBALL WIN!

Horn King said...

#1 MY PLACE, TONIGHT AFTER 8... STAY THE WEEKEND, SUCKING/FKG!!!
#2 PANTS OFF... AND THE BRIEFS ARE NOW MINE!!!
#3 THAT BE ONE FKG BEAUTIFUL FK POLE... MY THROAT NOW!!!
#4 JUST THE WAY I LUV MY MEN... TALL SLIM DARK AND HANDSOME!!❤️#5 WORK THE TAINT... AND RIM THAT ASSHOLE... YOUR REWARD, A LOAD
#6 A MAN IN HIS JEANS AND A HORSE COCK TO BOOT!!!
#7 GREEDY FKER!!! TWO COCKS AND I AM HUNGRY FOR JUST ONE!!!
#8 RELAX AND SPREAD THOSE LEGS WIDE... I AM AFTER YOUR HIDE!!!
#9 WHILE YOU HAVE YOUR COCK OUT...,. FEED ME LONG AND DEEP!!!
#10 WITH SOME PRACTICE YOU WILL GET ALL HIS LOAD IN YOUR MOUTH!
THANKS, KOBA, GREAT FRIDAY... SHOWING!!! BRING ON THE WEEKEND AND LET THE HOT TIMES ROLL!!! HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU AND THE HUB!
CIAO