Sunday, August 23, 2026

Cock of the Block Contest!

  Good Sunday morning, guys, I hope your weekend is treating you right thus far! It's time once again to choose a new Cock of the Block who will reign supreme over Soliloquies for the week ahead! As always, there are just two simple rules that I ask you to follow: PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE, AND PLEASE VOTE FOR ONLY ONE COCK. That said, the boys are all ready, the poll is now open, so let the voting begin,and may the best Cock win!













63 comments:

Horn King said...

#8 TALL DARK HANDSOME! A WINNER UNCUT COCK BIG CUM FILLED BALLS
MY WINNER!!!
SPECIAL MENTION TO COCKS #2,3,4 AND #10!!!

rcr said...

I agree with #8

Philippe said...

moi je vote pour la jolie queuen°2

Anonymous said...

#3

aussieguy said...

#9 this week

sc57 said...

Number 6

Anonymous said...

S I X !

mike said...

Number one!

Anonymous said...

10

Cookieman said...

# 6

Brnmsp said...

#6

Anonymous said...

Number 10 please

BxlMan said...

#10!

FrankLeeMyDear said...

#2

Butch 57 said...

No 6

lftcsterik9 said...

N8 DOES IT FOR ME TODAY BUT THERE ARE A HALF DOZEN VERY CLOSE TO PERFECTION. WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME SO WELL?!

David said...

#10

Anonymous said...

La polla número 2

Louis said...

# 6

Pelota said...

#8

bignate said...

#6

North Country Musings said...

#2

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

"Up, Up and Away", man I just have to vote for this uprising!!! Cock #6

Sentimental Fury said...

Number 9 with number 10 in second place.

a_mi_man said...

#10

Anonymous said...

❤️🍆#8

Unknown said...

#9

Anonymous said...

I wasn’t going to vote this week til I saw #8 and the whole package. He gets my vote, with a shoutout to #9, which looks like it’s ready for action.

Morgan

Anonymous said...

#9 for me!

Anonymous said...

SIX!

Anonymous said...

#9 for sure

Anonymous said...

#10 has me salivating

Thierry11 said...

number 9

Anonymous said...

#10

Anonymous said...

#9

Anonymous said...

10

sfcumpig said...

Totally torn between #s 1,2, & 6, so I won't vote this week.

Anonymous said...

nine

parkavman said...

#8

Anonymous said...

#4

Freddy said...

1 and 8 are my favourites - I like their foreskins and the smoothness of the cock skin. My vote goes to number 8 as he has more hair.

Anonymous said...

#8 👍

JiEL said...

No.6
Special mention to no.1

thewhitecat said...

Lots of beautiful dicks and equally beautiful men on display today...but my vote goes for #6

big head said...

#2

Anonymous said...

#9, yum!

Anonymous said...

#10

Anonymous said...

#8

Everett said...

#9

noddycjm said...

# 9 + # 6

Anonymous said...

“6”

Anonymous said...

# 10 !
Est un 10 :)
-Beau Mec à Deauville

Anonymous said...

#10

Anonymous said...

No 10

Anonymous said...

No. 8

CAAZ said...

6 for me Koba.

Steve said...

#6

Anonymous said...

#1 please

Anonymous said...

#9

mark1147 said...

#6

Kiwi-Paul said...

Number 7 please and thank you

gpb said...

#3

Darryl said...

Number 8 please