Monday, August 10, 2026

Back to the grind...

 











9 comments:

BxlMan said...

More of #3 please! So hot!

CAAZ said...

I really do not like Mondays, the weekend is just too short.
1)What an incredible body.
2)Ditto
5)He is going to be busy for a while.
7)He's got one nice ass, bet those two will take full advantage of it.
8)Yummy.
10)Man, he is delicious.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Terrific "BTTG" posting Koba!

#1) Major announcement: 😟 They are doing the men's locker room over at my gym. I just know, they are not going to be "shower friendly" to us guys into guys that like to take a discreet look. Communal showers are long gone in most places.

#2) But heavenly sights like this, will always be seen in the men's locker room🤗👍

#3) Oh, I could so go for a Cowboy today. My pic of the day. Woof!!

#4) "I still have 20 minutes on my lunch break; I wonder if I can do a quick wank?"

#5) Fuck, I could go for some of that!

#6) Don't you worry buddy, I know how to use my tongue and mouth.

#7) Oh, and I know how to get on my knees to please.

#8) Woof, right up my alley. Speaking about up, dude get him up and you can bang me "butt" good

#9) A sweet BJ can go a long way to get along with your drill sergeant.

#10) Damn, I wish I was the one that made him make that sticky mess. What a hottie.

Thanks Koba!

lftcsterik9 said...

AFTER A SO SO SUMMER WEEKEND HERE IN SO CAL, YOUR MONDAY SPREAD IS HOT HOT HOT -- I ESPECIALLY LIKE N3 - THE LEATHER COWBOY DAD WHO HAS A SENSATIONAL BODY & COCK!
N5 - IS EVERY COCKSUCKER'S DREAM CUM TRUE!!
N8 - LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO BUT NEED A QUICK KISS TO START THE PARTY IN HIS PANTS! I SO LIKE NEWBIE SEX!
N10 - HANDSOME SPLASHED WITH MY REWARD. THEY DO NOT GET MUCH MORE HANDSOME THAN THIS LUCKY SON OF A BITCH!! CLIMB HIM LIKE A TREE!
N1, N2, N4, N7 ---- ALL SPECIAL & DESERVING DOWN & DIRTY SEX. I'M READY, WILLING AND ABLE -- I MAY BRING JACOB ELORDI & BEAU MIRCHOFF TO THE PARTY. IT'S TOO BAD HENRY CAVILL HAS DECIDED HE IS STR8!

Horn King said...

HI CAAZ, I HAVE TAKEN A LOOK SEE AT YOUR BLOG!!! AS WITH KOBA, ANOTHER OUTSTANDING BLOG!!! YOU BOTH FIND THE MOST MOUTH WATERING PHOTOS OF MEN AND THEIR ASSEST!!! MUCH APRRECIATED!!!
CIAO, HK 😊😊😊

Horn King said...

#3 OH, GIVE ME A HOME... WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM... AND I CAN SUCK HIS COCK ALL DAY!!!! WHAT A FKG STUD!!!
#5 THAT IS ONE HUGE COCK... THERE WILL BE GAGGIN FOR SURE!!!
#6 HIS COCKSUCKER WAS A DOCTOR... LAST HE SAID TO HIM... SAY AH!!
#7 THAT IS GONNA BE A VERY TIGHT FIT... A DP WITH THAT FINE ASS!!!
#8 THE DUDE HAS BEDROOM EYES AND A BEDROOM COCK,,, TOO!!! LOL
#9 WANT TO SEE THESE FKERS.... GOING AT IT!!! VERY HOT PHOTO!!!
#10 IS A 10... I WANT TO LAY DOWN ACROSS HIS BIG BRASS BED.. SUCK!!
THANKS, KOBA.... GREAT DISPLAY FOR THE NEW WEEK!!! #3 MADE ME WEAK IN THE KNEES. WANT TO RIDE HIM... AND THEN SWALLOW!!!
ENJOY.... CIAO

Koba said...

That sucks re your showers reno, Scott. Had lots of discreet fun in showers over the years!

Koba said...

Thanks guys! I agree re No. 3! Total stud! I think he was a one off, but will keep my eyes open for more!

CAAZ said...

Thanks Horn King, appreciate the comment.