... in a landslide and with 26 votes in total, this week's winner is Cock No. 4! Second place goes to Cock No. 5 with 12 votes, and third place is rounded out by Cock No. 2 with 9 votes! This week's Koba's Choice Award goes to Cock No. 1, who received just one vote (Hi there Kiwi-Paul)! I love it when the cock is a shade or two darker than the rest of the body and his trimming pattern is interesting, though I'd probably ask him to grow a full bush after a couple of weeks! Congrats to the winners and many thanks to all those who participated in the vote! Have a great week guys!
Monday, August 31, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Congrats dude, your masterful cock is certainly ready for action.
Mmmm-mmmm
A fine selection, send him on up !
Mae West 💋
CONGRATS!!! TO ALL THE WINNERS,,,
I agree with you my friend, a fuller bush on number 1 would look fantastic on him. Have a great day.
Post a Comment