Thanks for hanging in there guys! Had a great vacation! Lots of sexy dudes all over the place! 10 points to anyone who can guess where I was! Hint: See the first pic in the post of September 25!
Koba, so happy to hear that you had a great time on your vacation and SAW lots of sexy men.
Oh, and I did indeed enjoy looking at the archives.
#1) Fuck ya, "The hills are alive with the looks of this lad" Well the line in the song doesn't go exactly like that but couldn't resist with a pic like this.
#2) "Scott I'm waiting!"
#3) As soon as I take care of #2's blue balls, I'll be coming into your bedroom, hairy sexy legged one.
#4) Someone knows all the male spots, that I would like to lick, suck, and sniff.
#5) I have a glob of Vaseline in one hand and you're going to get on hell of a HJπ«΄π€!! I love them thick and I love the way Vaseline makes all the squishy squashy noises. Oh, and especially love seeing all the π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦flying in every direction.
#6) Sometimes nothing tastes better than a hot cup of coffee with a delicious thick plain cruller.
#7) Nothing wrong at all having a jerk buddy. π€
#8) I know boys your wives won't lick your balls, well don't you worry, Scott is on his way, to make them do some ballroom dancing.
#9) Something about this lion has me roaring!! My pic of the day.
#10) Koba did you have to take "matters into your own hands" after seeing so many sexy guys on vacation? π«’π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦
WELCOME BACK KOBA, we hope you had a really-wonderful and much-deserved. rejuvenating and inspiring-vacation, we sure missed-you and we`re so-glad-you`re-back...did you get any AWESOME PICS while on-vacation that you`d like-to-share-with-us?...it`s really SO-GREAT to have-you-safely back.....JAKE
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
9 comments:
Thanks for hanging in there guys! Had a great vacation! Lots of sexy dudes all over the place! 10 points to anyone who can guess where I was! Hint: See the first pic in the post of September 25!
Welcome back. Hope you had a great time. Did you t or b? Great return photos. Hope you met them all.
Welcome back, Koba! it looks like Provence to me. C'est vrai?
Welcome back.
Right you are, BxlMan! a week in Provence followed by 4 nights in Paris. Good time!
Welcome back Koba!
Welcome back. Hope you had a great vacation.
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Koba, so happy to hear that you had a great time on your vacation and SAW lots of sexy men.
Oh, and I did indeed enjoy looking at the archives.
#1) Fuck ya, "The hills are alive with the looks of this lad" Well the line in the song doesn't go exactly like that but couldn't resist with a pic like this.
#2) "Scott I'm waiting!"
#3) As soon as I take care of #2's blue balls, I'll be coming into your bedroom, hairy sexy legged one.
#4) Someone knows all the male spots, that I would like to lick, suck, and sniff.
#5) I have a glob of Vaseline in one hand and you're going to get on hell of a HJπ«΄π€!! I love them thick and I love the way Vaseline makes all the squishy squashy noises. Oh, and especially love seeing all the π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦flying in every direction.
#6) Sometimes nothing tastes better than a hot cup of coffee with a delicious thick plain cruller.
#7) Nothing wrong at all having a jerk buddy. π€
#8) I know boys your wives won't lick your balls, well don't you worry, Scott is on his way, to make them do some ballroom dancing.
#9) Something about this lion has me roaring!! My pic of the day.
#10) Koba did you have to take "matters into your own hands" after seeing so many sexy guys on vacation? π«’π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦
Thanks Koba!
Now I have to go look at the posting of Sept 25!
WELCOME BACK KOBA, we hope you had a really-wonderful and much-deserved. rejuvenating and inspiring-vacation, we sure missed-you and we`re so-glad-you`re-back...did you get any AWESOME PICS while on-vacation that you`d like-to-share-with-us?...it`s really SO-GREAT to have-you-safely back.....JAKE
Post a Comment