Well officially Autumn doesn't' arrive here till 8:04 PM, but man oh man these lads certainly have a head start.
Terrific Tuesday Ramifications here today Koba!
#1) A hot cock on cold buns is always a treat when cooler temperatures are soon coming. That is one nice man ass.
#2) A shot of hot man-goo will certainly warm the cockles of this willing bottom's hole, (oops I meant heart) 🫢
#3) Wool socks and work boots is another sign that "hot men" are all over the place. I'd love to warm his nice loose nuts up with my wet tongue.
#4) Man, oh man, that is one fine tall glass of water. Boy, can he fill out those Calvin's with his "basket of goods"!!
#5) Now com-on bounce up and down on his thick cock and big balls, he wants to empty his nuts.
#6) Fuck ya, a dude spread his legs and guides me down to his hard cock, you bet I'm going down on his hogger. MY pic of the day, that's assuming he's going to give me his gooey "nut"!!
#7) LMAO, I know who wants to get into that ass. Huh Koba🤷♂️😋?
#8) Don't go too fast OR he's going to go flying off the bed.
#9) I bet the bottom's hole feels nice and warm.
#10) That a boy, clean him up, he'll be coming around more often.
RAMIFICATIONS -- HAPPY FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN. N3 - DUDE. DELICIOUS - DANGEROUS & MARRIAGE MATERIAL! HE IS MAGNIFICENT. N4 - BOXER BONER -- IS THIS NUMBER THREE CLEANED UP & MANSCAPED? N10 - SLURP! IS THIS THE PRICK'S HUSBAND? OR IS THIS THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR? EITHER WAY, GOOD EATING IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!! KOBA, YOU DID GREAT ONCE AGAIN THIS WEEK. THANKS,
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
4 comments:
#6, Is multitasking 🙃
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Well officially Autumn doesn't' arrive here till 8:04 PM, but man oh man these lads certainly have a head start.
Terrific Tuesday Ramifications here today Koba!
#1) A hot cock on cold buns is always a treat when cooler temperatures are soon coming. That is one nice man ass.
#2) A shot of hot man-goo will certainly warm the cockles of this willing bottom's hole, (oops I meant heart) 🫢
#3) Wool socks and work boots is another sign that "hot men" are all over the place. I'd love to warm his nice loose nuts up with my wet tongue.
#4) Man, oh man, that is one fine tall glass of water. Boy, can he fill out those Calvin's with his "basket of goods"!!
#5) Now com-on bounce up and down on his thick cock and big balls, he wants to empty his nuts.
#6) Fuck ya, a dude spread his legs and guides me down to his hard cock, you bet I'm going down on his hogger. MY pic of the day, that's assuming he's going to give me his gooey "nut"!!
#7) LMAO, I know who wants to get into that ass. Huh Koba🤷♂️😋?
#8) Don't go too fast OR he's going to go flying off the bed.
#9) I bet the bottom's hole feels nice and warm.
#10) That a boy, clean him up, he'll be coming around more often.
Thanks Koba!
RAMIFICATIONS -- HAPPY FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN.
N3 - DUDE. DELICIOUS - DANGEROUS & MARRIAGE MATERIAL! HE IS MAGNIFICENT.
N4 - BOXER BONER -- IS THIS NUMBER THREE CLEANED UP & MANSCAPED?
N10 - SLURP! IS THIS THE PRICK'S HUSBAND? OR IS THIS THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR? EITHER WAY, GOOD EATING IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!
KOBA, YOU DID GREAT ONCE AGAIN THIS WEEK. THANKS,
#4 Let loose the monster.
Post a Comment