Monday, September 7, 2026

Field And Stream - And Happy Labour Day!

 











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

One beautiful Labor Day here in Massachusetts. Nice blue skies, and temps in low 70's and no humidity.

Oh, this Field and Stream edition is a labor of love you have given us Koba!

#1) OH, handsome please be on the trails this Autumn when I take my walks. Hopefully I will be on my knees sucking your delicious thick cock and licking your balls and not swatting mosquitoes away.

#2) I'm very "tempted" to suck you cock and get a nice "teabagging" from you.

#3) Indeed, cutie you just earned a sweet BJ from me.

#4) Now that's the kind of water snake I wouldn't mind handling. 🐍☺️

#5) Fuck ya, my pic of the day. A beefy dude waiting for me to get on my knees to suck him off. He nuts in my mouth and off he goes while he mutters "Same time next week, and don't be late" 👍

#6) I have to find out where this quaint spot is, this handsome lad needs my warm wet mouth on his cock and balls.

#7) NO way am I leaving handsome here with blue balls. Man, that is one nice THICK cock!

#8,9,10)😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

lftcsterik9 said...

LABOUR DAY! END OF SUMMER! TEN PERFECT PENISES! A GREAT DAY!
N1 IS MY FAVORITE BUT NOT ONE GUY TODAY IS UNACCEPTABLE. THANKS, KOBA

Horn King said...

#1WOULD LUV TO SEE A STREAM OF PISS CUMIN OUT OF THAT FAT COCK!!!
#2 A LITTLE READING TMPT!!! WAITING FOR ACTION ON THE TRAILS!!
#3 LOTS OF TALL OAKS... HIS MORNING WOODY MUST BE SOMETHING!!!!
#4 HE HAD TO PISS BIG TIME!!!lol
#5 HELLO KIND SIR... CAN I GIVE YOU A DELUX HK BLOWJOB???
#6 ALL HE NEEDS IS A WELCOM MAT AT HIS FEET!!! FKG HOT!!!
#7 THE SMILE IS ALL I NEED... DOWN ON MY KNEES TO SUCK!
#8 A "GINGER" HUNK SPORTING SOME MIGHTY FINE JUNK!!!
#9 #10 THINKING A NICE HOT LONG 69 WOULD DO OUR MAN GOOD!!
THANKS, KOBA!!! FYI EVERY 2 SPACES AND THE SYTEMS SEND ME TO A NEW LINE. YET WENT I PUT IT PUT IT TO PRINT THE SPACING I THE FULL PAGE!!!
WHAT CAN I SAY!!!! GREAT POST
ENJOY THE DAY, BEAUTIFUL IN THE APPLE!!! CIAO

Pelota said...

Damn #3! I want to get down on my knees to lick those beautiful balls and choke on that long dong!

Jesseryker said...

I’d love to see the full image of #1… damn!!

Anonymous said...

👅⚾⚾😋🍆