Sunday, August 2, 2026

Cock of the Block Contest!

 Good Sunday morning, guys, I hope your weekend is treating you right thus far! It's time once again to choose a new Cock of the Block who will reign supreme over Soliloquies for the week ahead! As always, there are just two simple rules that I ask you to follow: PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE, AND PLEASE VOTE FOR ONLY ONE COCK. That said, the boys are all ready, the poll is now open, so let the voting begin, and may the best cock win












32 comments:

Longskin said...

10 for me please

big head said...

# 2

Anonymous said...

=>2

a_mi_man said...

#7

Horn King said...

#5 GREAT HAIRY BODY...A VERY FINE COCK... PLUMP BALLS/CUM!! i'M IN!
SPECIAL MENTION TO COCK #3 LOCKED AND LOADED!!! A FKG TORPEDO!
AND #7 SEEING THAT HUNK OF COCK RESTING IN BRIEFS GETS ME HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

#7

Karl said...

#6 love the upwards reach

North Country Musings said...

#1

Anonymous said...

#5 please !!

Brnmsp said...

#6

BxlMan said...

Many fine cocks this week, but too few faces. So I'll go with #1.

Buffer said...

The one...err I mean # 1. Such a beauty

Anonymous said...

A tough choice between 1and 7 but I’ll go with 1.

FrankLeeMyDear said...

#7

Anonymous said...

#3

Anonymous said...

#8 please

Anonymous said...

Gotta be 3.

Anonymous said...

#3

Anonymous said...

🍆 #5 👅

mike said...

Not the biggest cock of the block,
But, I like #10! 💋

Anonymous said...

#3 for me

lftcsterik9 said...

IMPOSSIBLE CHOICES -- BLACK FUR, INK, UNCUT: N5, N7, N8, N9
BUT, I'M CHOOSING N1 - FURRY BLONDE UNCUT WINS TODAY!

Pelota said...

#8

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Just loving everything about smiling dude. That is once nice medium uncut cock with some nice loose balls. My vote goes to #1👍

anon said...

gotta be #3...BBC

thewhitecat said...

I normally always vote for gingers / blondes...but this time, #10's perfect uncut dick with that thick black bush and lovely vein running it's length is gonna take my vote this week!

RISC601 said...

Three

Josh said...

Cleanliness is next to godliness, and #4 is a heavenly sight, but I'm going to vote for #10, a very similar, but bushier, cock

parkavman said...

#7

Anonymous said...

Five

JiEL said...

No.9

Anonymous said...

No 7