Monday, December 13, 2021

And the winner is...

 ... with 22 votes in total, this week's winner is Cock No. 3! Second place goes to Cock No. 7 with 12 votes, and third place is rounded out by Cock No. 6 with 11 votes! Keeping with recent tradition, this week's Koba's Choice Award goes to our overall winner, Cock No. 3! Congrats to the winner and many thanks to all those who participated! Have a great week, guys. Note that Monday's regular post will be a little delayed today. I'm going back to bed for a while!  




2 comments:

Horn King said...

# 3 Was my PICK OF PRICK, this week!! CONGRATS, to a magnificent HUNK OF MAN!!!
Koba, hope you had some more restful sleep! 😁 FYI... Once again, we were in sync...#3
I have to laugh... it all seems too funny ~~~

On the COCK OF THE BLOCK, I left special mention for COCK # 7 AND COCK #6, as they were STUNNING AND DESERVED MENTION!! They were the second and third RUNNER UPS... So that's THREE FOR THREE... YIKES!!! IS THAT A GRAND SLAM???? lol

I did ask if #10 was taking an EYE EXAM (for humor) Still UNKOWN...Oh well ~~~

KOBA, it's all in good FUN~~ I'm sure a good time was had by ALL!!!! HAPPY GRINDING. 😮

CIAO



Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Congrats to the winner, wow, that in one long snake.

Horn King I did get a god laugh out of your comment about that long dong's owner taking an eye test.