Monday, January 16, 2012

And the winner is...

... With 21 votes in all, Cock No. 10 is our new Champ! Second place goes to Cock No. 8 with 15 votes, and third place is rounded out by Cock No. 1 who had 10 votes in total! This week's Koba's Choice Award goes to second place winner Cock No. 8 (and no, it's not me Ray, unfortunately! );-)
It was great to see so many new names this week - A HUGE thank you to everyone who took the time to register!
Congrats to the winners and many thanks to all those who participated!


3 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

i would love to suck him off so glad he won

axiom2001 said...

Congrats! I, too, am glad that this man was the victor!
He is sporting some desirous and delious stuff to please a willing and yearning man!

Ray's Cowboy said...

I wshed we could check you out, KOBA. I can think of how HOT your cock and everything is. Making my mouth water big time.

WOOF
Ray