Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More Reader Pics!

Hey dudes! Hope you Hump Day is going well! I've got another hot reader submission to knock your socks off! This is our man's second appearance here on Soliloquies and he is 47 years old and lives in Brisbane Australia. He's originally from France, but move Down Under more than 20 years ago. He's very fit and trim and has a beautiful cut cock, hair in all the right places, and balls you could suck on for days! He sent in a few more pics, but I can't get them to load for the life of me - and believe me, I've tried! Many, many thanks my friend! Merci encore et je m'excuse pour le delai!

Please show your appreciation in the Comments section and as always, send in your own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM







4 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

Great!

Stan said...

wish I were down under there too!

axiom2001 said...

Damn, I'm on my knees and eager as well as willing to accept what this guy has to offer! This is definitely evident in pics #s 1 & 2!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HOT HOT HOT MORE ON XXXXXL FORMAT