Saturday, August 7, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Hey dudes! Hope you are all having a good weekend! I've got yet another hot reader submission for your viewing pleasure! This one comes with a bit of a twist! It would seem that our contributor is a fairly recent convert to Soliloquies and as he was perusing our pages a short time ago, he was very surprised to find a pic of himself! Who wouldn't be, I suppose?! It was one I picked up at another site (and I truly can't recall which one), but there was something about him that caught my eye and I thought you all would like the pic as well. I posted it a while ago under "Boy next door" (or something like that). In any case, dude e-mails me and asks me where I got the photo from. And, as I just indicated, I told him that I honestly didn't recall the site where I picked up his photo. To make a long story short, our good man from London (UK) graciously agreed to send a few more (and more revealing) pics my way, which I am very pleased to share with you all today. He's a young British bloke with a very good head on his shoulders and some very beautiful assets below the belt! As you can see, he's in terrific shape, has a gorgeous uncut cock, a smashing pair of balls, and an ass that literally begs to be worshiped in all kinds of ways! Can't thank you enough, my friend! And should you take any more, please feel free to send them our way!

Please give him a hand in the Comments section and - as ever - send in your very own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM







15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! This young Brit is very sexy!

Anonymous said...

He has a nice ASSets! I could eat and lick him out oh so voraciously!!!

red-hot-chilli said...

Two thumbs up for this man!!! The manhole pic is especially hot!!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Love to have him as my next door neighbor anytime.
WOOF
Ray

Anonymous said...

Smoking hot! Send more please!

Stan said...

Very nice looking guy!

Unknown said...

Amazing! Normally I would be saying not my type!
But if he is ever in my area he gets a free massage!
More please!! Very hot!!

nics8inch said...

Man this is one hungry,randy,sensual guy ready to share a banquet of freshly produced spunk - Yeah!

Joe Catcher said...

A real human male, thank you, Jeezus! But I'd be more interested in the front than the rear. Chacun a son gout.

Unknown said...

stopped by to take another look, looking at the last picture, to see his hot buns and teasing us with his hard monster. Will he show his monster out of the shadows?

gaydude65 said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!

kered said...

always had the hots for No4,.....6 it good as well but for bedding No4 all the way

Anonymous said...

I want to know him.... so fucking hot.

Joe Catcher said...

Is the first pic in this post one of your guy?

http://sickorickoscrapreborn.blogspot.com/2010/08/post-1056.html

Anonymous said...

So sexy!