Monday, July 5, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Hey dudes! Hope all you readers from the States are having a super long weekend! I've got a new reader submission for everyone's enjoyment and jacking off pleasure! Our latest submitter is 22 years old and is from the USA. He's got a very hot bod and a big thick cut cock, and that smile on his face tells me that he knows how to use it! I bet he could put a smile on a lot of faces! Thanks dude for sending these in and by all means, don't hesitate to drop a few more our way!

Please show your appreciation in the comments section and - as always - send in your own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM



3 comments:

Unknown said...

very friendly smile for 22 yo
very hot body and dick
please send more and show your balls :)

Leatherpigboy said...

Very nice!

Rich said...

I agree with TornJean, lets see everything! I bet I could turn him in a pro!