Monday, April 26, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Dudes! Hold onto your hats! I've got another sizzling reader submission for your enjoyment! Here is another submission from Down Under! Our guy is 36 years old and has got smashing bod! He's a little hairy in all the right places, has a very nice pair of balls, and a BIG, THICK, and sometimes STICKY uncut cock! Very fucking HOT! Great submission, man! Thanks for sending these in - and don't hesitate to shoot a few more my way!

As always, please show your appreciation in the comments section and send in your very own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM




6 comments:

red-hot-chilli said...

Great! I wish more readers and followers would have the guts to submit their pics!!! Bravo!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Tell this HOT Sexy Man WOOF for me. Very nice. I would lvoe to see more picture of him.
WOOF
Ray

leadie53 said...

would love to slide up and down on that fuck stick

Leatherpigboy said...

Great pics glad he shared

Anonymous said...

No word to say but Wow..u guys really great n perfect boy. Any boys here..please skype me aloha_761 or msn me stinoboy28@live.co.uk. I appreaciate boys body..art..skype me..ok I am waiting.

Stino

David said...

Thanks for the comments on my pics! And for 'TornJeans', yes, I do fuck men with it.... :)