Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Reader Pic!

Dudes! Have I got a treat for you! I just received this a few minutes ago, and I couldn't wait to share it with you all! Our submitter didn't mention how old he is or where he's from, but I'm pretty sure he's from the U.S. and probably in his twenties... He has a stunning cut cock and beautiful shaved balls. Love the beard and what appears to be a very hairy bush! Thanks very much man, and I hope there are many more where this came from!

Wow. I think I just came a little in my pants!

Leave some comments, guys, and let's encourage our newest submitter to send in more! And as always, send in your own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM


9 comments:

Rocco said...

Hey, man. If u'r nearby . . . I can help u with that.

Anonymous said...

First time I've left a comment. This deserves it! Please send in more!

Y said...

Wow bravo!;)

Anonymous said...

more more more

Anonymous said...

In my next life, I'm coming back as those blue underpants!

harry said...

I just came a lot in my pants. What a beauty!

Anonymous said...

I would BEG him to let me suck on it. Whoever you are, I'd love to hook up!

-jetman4yrt

Leatherpigboy said...

Damn thats nice

Anonymous said...

Love that cock!!! Nice balls with it. Great beard! All I need now is to see your hairy chest and my pants are wet!