Monday, March 16, 2009

More Reader Pics!!

Well, I did get a response from my call the other day for some reader submissions. May I present P. from Belgium!! He says he is 23 and is an avid follower Soliloquies. He can't wait to read all the horny comments y'all are going to make!! P. has a slender body with a beautiful uncut cock. He has a lovely patch of chest hair and some thick hair and fuzz between his legs leading to his hot ass. And even a terrific cum shot at the end!! Merci bien pour avoir envoyer ces photos bĂ´ mec!

Show your appreciation in the comments sections, and send in your own hot submissions!! Let's make this a much more regular feature!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would totally hit that! Nice!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments on my pics, they made me really horny :)

alex d said...

I'm suddenly in the mood for Belgian sausage ;)