Sunday, February 1, 2009

Playlist

Dudes. So I have finally gotten the playlist thingy at the bottom of the page to work. I urge you to check it out. I haven't made it open and start playing as you come onto the site, as I think that could be annoying to some, but please do check it out. It's a pretty good list if I do say so myself. Canadians Leonard Cohen and k. d. lang are faves and if you don't know them, then you should. I was also especially pleased to come across some old Laurie Anderson songs. She is brilliant. Please check out the list at your leisure and let me know what you think. Please feel free to point out any songs that are your faves as well.

And as always, send in your photos to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.com... The cupboard has been bare for a week or more now... We need some new stock!

2 comments:

J said...

i never took you for a paper planes type of guy

Koba said...

Oh, I LOVE Paper Planes! I'm a man with diverse tastes! :)