#1 I WANT TO BURY MY COCK IN THAT BEAUTIFUL BUTT,,, DEEEEEEEEEP!!! #2 DON'T LOOK SO SAD, SOME GUYS ON THE TRAIL... CUMMIN TO YOU!!! #3 GET OUT THE "MEN AT WORK" SIGN... I'LL BE DOWN THERE FOR A DAY! #4 CUM ON BABY... CHOKE ON THAT COCK,, SWALLOW EVERY DROP!!! #5 A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS,, 100 BUCKS FOR THE COCK!!!π¦π¦ #6 PUSH THAT TONGUE DEEP INTO HIS HAIRY HOLE!!!! YUUUUUMMY!!! #7 I'M HOME!!! BRING YOUR KNEE PADS... ON YOUR KNEES FOR HOURS! #8 BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN!!! THIS FKER IS A FOURππππSTUD! #9 YOUR NOT GONNA SQUEEZ ALL THAT COCK INTO BIKINI BRIEFS!!! #10 A FINE LOAD AND TASTY TOO!!! LET'S TRY FOR ROUND 2!!! THANKS, KOBA... THESE ARE THE MEN THAT MAKE A WEEKEND!!! I WANT TO TAKE #8 TO MY BED AND DO EVERYTHING TO THIS HANDSOME STUD!! TO YOU AND THE HUB... AND ALL YOUR READERS... GREAT WEEKEND!!
# 1- sweet cheeks, honey buns ! # 3- Big Red with effen attitude, wouldn’t mind him fucking my jock ass to ecstasy with his F-ticket ride :-) # 4- greedy cocksucker, you just know he’ll suck that man-root dry of its rich n creamy man-sap ! # 8- blondie boy needs to take off his undies and show us what he’s got ! Koba, thanks for the sweet as fuck eye candy :-) CA jock
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
6 comments:
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Wow Wonderful Weekenders here today Koba!
#1) Yummy some fresh buns on a Saturday morning. I'm putting the coffee on.
#2) Oh, I like how things grow, in this field of dreams.
#3) Hear my roar and invite me into your lion's den.
#4) Man, I could go for some of that today.
#5) THAT IS ONE NICE PIT, I could spend all Saturday being in the pits.
#6) YUMMY, my pic of day. I'm craving crack. You have to have an acquired taste for it, and I doπ
#7) Nice hairy young lad.
#8) Hey you tall glass of water, take the underwear off and let's hit the hay! πππππ!!!
#9) F--k, I love how this guy "hangs"!!! π
#10) I'd never pass up a chocolate filled eclair. The coffee is on.
Thanks Koba!
#1 I WANT TO BURY MY COCK IN THAT BEAUTIFUL BUTT,,, DEEEEEEEEEP!!!
#2 DON'T LOOK SO SAD, SOME GUYS ON THE TRAIL... CUMMIN TO YOU!!!
#3 GET OUT THE "MEN AT WORK" SIGN... I'LL BE DOWN THERE FOR A DAY!
#4 CUM ON BABY... CHOKE ON THAT COCK,, SWALLOW EVERY DROP!!!
#5 A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS,, 100 BUCKS FOR THE COCK!!!π¦π¦
#6 PUSH THAT TONGUE DEEP INTO HIS HAIRY HOLE!!!! YUUUUUMMY!!!
#7 I'M HOME!!! BRING YOUR KNEE PADS... ON YOUR KNEES FOR HOURS!
#8 BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN!!! THIS FKER IS A FOURππππSTUD!
#9 YOUR NOT GONNA SQUEEZ ALL THAT COCK INTO BIKINI BRIEFS!!!
#10 A FINE LOAD AND TASTY TOO!!! LET'S TRY FOR ROUND 2!!!
THANKS, KOBA... THESE ARE THE MEN THAT MAKE A WEEKEND!!! I WANT TO TAKE #8 TO MY BED AND DO EVERYTHING TO THIS HANDSOME STUD!!
TO YOU AND THE HUB... AND ALL YOUR READERS... GREAT WEEKEND!!
N8 & N9 and NICK JONAS -- MIND BLOWN - COCK NEXT!
and, N2 - MY BODY AS A BILLBOARD BUT WHAT A BODY?!
# 1- sweet cheeks, honey buns !
# 3- Big Red with effen attitude, wouldn’t mind him fucking my jock ass to ecstasy with his F-ticket ride :-)
# 4- greedy cocksucker,
you just know he’ll suck that man-root dry of its rich n creamy man-sap !
# 8- blondie boy needs to take off his undies and show us what he’s got !
Koba, thanks for the sweet as fuck eye candy :-)
CA jock
We can wrestle for No. 8's briefs, H.K.!
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment