#1) Someone's going to smell clean and fresh when they go to work today. On a side note, they finished renovations on the men's locker room at my gym. Two words, "IT SUCKS" and not in the good kind of way. Certainly, us guys into guys hate it, and even the straight lads HATE it. I'll tell you more some other time.
#2) I've always liked this pic. While his takes sips of his protein shake, I'd love to be licking his sweaty balls and getting my own protein shake sucking on that beautiful uncut cock. Oh, and fuck ya, I'd suck his teammate off too.
#3) These lads are going to start the weekend off early.
#4) My wife doesn't appreciate this pose, but I know it will give my buddy Scott a hard on. He says something about my funky pit scent drives him wild.
#5) Man, this big boy has a great chest and that nip is just waiting for me to nibble on it. Love to get into his funky pits too. My pic of the day.
#6) Oh, buddy boy I'm with you, I love my nose and tongue down in that area. Balls and taintππ
#7) Why the heck not!! We are men, start the day off right, take care of your "morning wood"π
#8) Buddy, do you even have to ask? Of course, I'll be over to take care of your "blue balls" You're not going anywhere till that banana boner goes down.
#9) Hey big guys, would there be ANY possibility that I could join you? π€·π
#10) That a boy, now your day can begin.
Thanks, Koba. Koba only if you're not too busy this evening a "caption this photo, would be much appreciated for the lads.
GREAT SPREAD TODAY, KOBA. I WONDER WHAT A DECENT MANSCAPER COULD DO WITH N9?! PERK UP THOSE NIPS? MANSCAPE THE GUYS FROM HAIRCUTS TO CHEST FUR TRIMMINGS? THESE GUYS COULD BE EVEN MORE HANDSOME!
#1 BURY MY FACE IN ALL HIS WHITE BITS... COCK/.BALLS/ASS! #2 WOULD SLIDE IN... AND BURY HIS HAIRY COCK IN MY THROAT!!! #3 DROP TO MY KNEES AND GET THESE COCKS TO SHOOT BIG!! #4 YOU STRTCH YOUR ARMS AND I WILL STRETCH COCK!!! yum #6 DEEEEEP BREATHS... AH THE WONDERFUL MAN ORDOR!!! #7 WANT TO THROAT THAT MAN SIZE LOVE STIC!!!! #8 A YOUNG HUNK WITH A HUGE SIZE OF JUNK!!! SUCK HIM DRY!! #9 LUV IS A BEAUTIFYL THING!!! WISH I COULD JOIN IN!!! #10 A FINE SQUIRT OF MAN SEED... WANT TO KISS THAT COCK!!! THANKS, KOBA. THE LAST WEEKEND OF SUMMER AND YOU GAVE US A HOT AS HELL POSTING!!!! ENJOY AND CIAO
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
6 comments:
I wouldn't mind making weekend plans with any/all of them!
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Terrific "TGIF posting Koba!
#1) Someone's going to smell clean and fresh when they go to work today. On a side note, they finished renovations on the men's locker room at my gym. Two words, "IT SUCKS" and not in the good kind of way. Certainly, us guys into guys hate it, and even the straight lads HATE it. I'll tell you more some other time.
#2) I've always liked this pic. While his takes sips of his protein shake, I'd love to be licking his sweaty balls and getting my own protein shake sucking on that beautiful uncut cock. Oh, and fuck ya, I'd suck his teammate off too.
#3) These lads are going to start the weekend off early.
#4) My wife doesn't appreciate this pose, but I know it will give my buddy Scott a hard on. He says something about my funky pit scent drives him wild.
#5) Man, this big boy has a great chest and that nip is just waiting for me to nibble on it. Love to get into his funky pits too. My pic of the day.
#6) Oh, buddy boy I'm with you, I love my nose and tongue down in that area. Balls and taintππ
#7) Why the heck not!! We are men, start the day off right, take care of your "morning wood"π
#8) Buddy, do you even have to ask? Of course, I'll be over to take care of your "blue balls" You're not going anywhere till that banana boner goes down.
#9) Hey big guys, would there be ANY possibility that I could join you? π€·π
#10) That a boy, now your day can begin.
Thanks, Koba. Koba only if you're not too busy this evening a "caption this photo, would be much appreciated for the lads.
GREAT SPREAD TODAY, KOBA. I WONDER WHAT A DECENT MANSCAPER COULD DO WITH N9?! PERK UP THOSE NIPS? MANSCAPE THE GUYS FROM HAIRCUTS TO CHEST FUR TRIMMINGS? THESE GUYS COULD BE EVEN MORE HANDSOME!
THE TAN ON NUMBER ONE IS OUTRAGEOUS! WHAT A STUD!
#1 BURY MY FACE IN ALL HIS WHITE BITS... COCK/.BALLS/ASS!
#2 WOULD SLIDE IN... AND BURY HIS HAIRY COCK IN MY THROAT!!!
#3 DROP TO MY KNEES AND GET THESE COCKS TO SHOOT BIG!!
#4 YOU STRTCH YOUR ARMS AND I WILL STRETCH COCK!!! yum
#6 DEEEEEP BREATHS... AH THE WONDERFUL MAN ORDOR!!!
#7 WANT TO THROAT THAT MAN SIZE LOVE STIC!!!!
#8 A YOUNG HUNK WITH A HUGE SIZE OF JUNK!!! SUCK HIM DRY!!
#9 LUV IS A BEAUTIFYL THING!!! WISH I COULD JOIN IN!!!
#10 A FINE SQUIRT OF MAN SEED... WANT TO KISS THAT COCK!!!
THANKS, KOBA. THE LAST WEEKEND OF SUMMER AND YOU GAVE US A HOT AS HELL POSTING!!!! ENJOY AND CIAO
Thanks guys! I agree re No. 2. And oldie, but a good one!
Post a Comment