Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Torso Tuesday!

 











10 comments:

lftcsterik9 said...

TORSO TUESDAY IS BACK & BETTER THAN EVER! THANKS.
N1 - PERFECT"TORSO TUESDAY" STUD!
N2 - HE THINKS HE IS MANNY MACHADO -- HE IS NOT!
N5 - TODAY'S BEST TORSO - THIS MAN NEEDS TO BE CLIMBED - --HOURLY!
N6 - STUD NEXT DOOR WHO IS LOOKING TOO GET "LUCKY"
N8 - CLASSIC GREEK STUD!

Horn King said...

#1 AND #8 ARE PURE PERFECTION!!! WANT TO DO THEM TOGETHER!!!!
#2 WONDER IF THAT KEY AROUND IS NECK IS TO THE LOCK ON HI ZIPPER!
#3 A BOXER BOY!!! THIS GUY IS VERY HOT... LIKE TO SEE HIM IN SPEEDOS!
#4 THIS IS A FINE SHOT! THIS GUY VISITS THE GYM FOR EVERYTHING!
#5 AND #6 I'M AFTER THE BULGES THAT ARE BETWEEN THEIR LEGS! H
#7 THIS HUNK IS SPREAD LIKE BUTTER ON TOAST! HE CAN DO ME!!
#9 MIGHT HAVE TO PUT MY COCK DOWN HIS THROAT!!! MAKE HIM GAG!
#10 NOT AN OUNCE OF FAT ON THIS FKER!!! THIS WOULD BE ROUGH FK!!
ARIGATO GOZAIMASU (VERY POLITE FORM /THANK YOU IN JAPANESE!!!
KOBA!! YOUR TORSO TUESDAY DOES NOT DISAPPOINT!!! EXCELLENT!!!!
CIAO

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Wow, very nice masculine torsos and "other manly body parts"πŸ˜‰!

#1) One very nice hairy chest, nice arms, and I see a hint of a very nice cock and balls!

#2) Very nice smooth chest, and man nips that I can't take my eyes off of. Well, I must admit I'm distracted by your thick cock and nice loose balls.

#3 Nice hairy torso especially that "treasure trail"!! BTW loving your boxers.

#4) "Let the light shine on me"!! The line comes from a song, but the name of the song is not coming to me right now.

#5) Koba, I wonder if CAAZ will let me share my pic of the day with him? I'll take care of this beefy dude's "blue balls", while CAAZ drools over those hunky hairy thick thighsπŸ˜‹

#6) Loving the "whole package"!! Love to nibble on Mr. Cowlick's man size nips.

#7) Please let me in your boxer bed. Too funny. Besides I need to get in your pit.

#8) Wow, that is one defined chest and a very nice bare assed body.

#9) If you really loved us, you would pull your shorts ALL the way off.

#10) What a man, what a mighty fine manπŸ‘

Anonymous said...

# 6- Adonis
il remplit très bien sa pochette ! :-)
-Beau Mec Γ  Deauville

CAAZ said...

Excellent assortment of mouthwatering torso and other bit. Scott, you know I am all about sharing, lol. There is plenty there for the both of us to enjoy, heck if enough if Koba wants to join.

Koba said...

Oh, I'd definitely be down for that, Caaz! Thanks for the invite! Don't think Scott will mind! ;-)

Koba said...

My pleasure, H.K.!

Koba said...

Oui, en effet, beau mec!

Koba said...

Thanks guys! Merci!

Anonymous said...

WOULDN'T MIND AT ALL!! In fact a NPP for all of us cock lovers and hunky tree trunk hairy thighs/legs sounds to be in order.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰