Wednesday, September 9, 2026

No Ifs, Ands or Butts Competition!

 Been a while since we've done one of these, so have at it! Vote for your favourite man butt in the comments!  












9 comments:

BxlMan said...

#10 -- even though it's clearly all of the above.

mike said...

Number 3.

Josh said...

I love a hairy ass, it's just a matter of which one of these beauties tickles my fancy today.
I'll go with #3

lftcsterik9 said...

N7 WINS MY VOTE BUT TRULY ANY ONE OF THESE GUYS WIN.

Anonymous said...

El culo número 3

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a selection of man asses, this might have to take a few scrolling's up and down for a closer look👀👓👓👓!!

After a closer look (and I mean close) I can't resist the backside of the beefy brawny dude with that incredible hefty rump roast, oh yeah #2 gets my vote. Man would I love to massage those buns.

All the other nine deserve a high honorable mention.

bignate said...

#6

Anonymous said...

#6 please

Sentimental Fury said...

#3 for the win, and #4 for second place because of those legs.