One beautiful Labor Day here in Massachusetts. Nice blue skies, and temps in low 70's and no humidity.
Oh, this Field and Stream edition is a labor of love you have given us Koba!
#1) OH, handsome please be on the trails this Autumn when I take my walks. Hopefully I will be on my knees sucking your delicious thick cock and licking your balls and not swatting mosquitoes away.
#2) I'm very "tempted" to suck you cock and get a nice "teabagging" from you.
#3) Indeed, cutie you just earned a sweet BJ from me.
#4) Now that's the kind of water snake I wouldn't mind handling. 🐍☺️
#5) Fuck ya, my pic of the day. A beefy dude waiting for me to get on my knees to suck him off. He nuts in my mouth and off he goes while he mutters "Same time next week, and don't be late" 👍
#6) I have to find out where this quaint spot is, this handsome lad needs my warm wet mouth on his cock and balls.
#7) NO way am I leaving handsome here with blue balls. Man, that is one nice THICK cock!
#1WOULD LUV TO SEE A STREAM OF PISS CUMIN OUT OF THAT FAT COCK!!! #2 A LITTLE READING TMPT!!! WAITING FOR ACTION ON THE TRAILS!! #3 LOTS OF TALL OAKS... HIS MORNING WOODY MUST BE SOMETHING!!!! #4 HE HAD TO PISS BIG TIME!!!lol #5 HELLO KIND SIR... CAN I GIVE YOU A DELUX HK BLOWJOB??? #6 ALL HE NEEDS IS A WELCOM MAT AT HIS FEET!!! FKG HOT!!! #7 THE SMILE IS ALL I NEED... DOWN ON MY KNEES TO SUCK! #8 A "GINGER" HUNK SPORTING SOME MIGHTY FINE JUNK!!! #9 #10 THINKING A NICE HOT LONG 69 WOULD DO OUR MAN GOOD!! THANKS, KOBA!!! FYI EVERY 2 SPACES AND THE SYTEMS SEND ME TO A NEW LINE. YET WENT I PUT IT PUT IT TO PRINT THE SPACING I THE FULL PAGE!!! WHAT CAN I SAY!!!! GREAT POST ENJOY THE DAY, BEAUTIFUL IN THE APPLE!!! CIAO
Guys as far as #1 goes I know Koba has posted a pic or pics of him in this year's postings. My job will try and find him, I'm not sure if he's totally bare assed or not. I'll do my best
Guys I did find him, but sorry he's not BARE ASSED and not showing whole frontal nudity. 🥹🥹🥹🥹 BTW, It's June 30, 2026, and comes from another great Field and Stream edition.
Found him on X (@xbramReed), but he never shows more than half his cock or ass. But it looks like a nice hairy ass and from the print on his undies, he must be circumcised. If you want to see more you have to pay him on OF
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
15 comments:
Scott from Massachusetts said.
One beautiful Labor Day here in Massachusetts. Nice blue skies, and temps in low 70's and no humidity.
Oh, this Field and Stream edition is a labor of love you have given us Koba!
#1) OH, handsome please be on the trails this Autumn when I take my walks. Hopefully I will be on my knees sucking your delicious thick cock and licking your balls and not swatting mosquitoes away.
#2) I'm very "tempted" to suck you cock and get a nice "teabagging" from you.
#3) Indeed, cutie you just earned a sweet BJ from me.
#4) Now that's the kind of water snake I wouldn't mind handling. 🐍☺️
#5) Fuck ya, my pic of the day. A beefy dude waiting for me to get on my knees to suck him off. He nuts in my mouth and off he goes while he mutters "Same time next week, and don't be late" 👍
#6) I have to find out where this quaint spot is, this handsome lad needs my warm wet mouth on his cock and balls.
#7) NO way am I leaving handsome here with blue balls. Man, that is one nice THICK cock!
#8,9,10)😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
LABOUR DAY! END OF SUMMER! TEN PERFECT PENISES! A GREAT DAY!
N1 IS MY FAVORITE BUT NOT ONE GUY TODAY IS UNACCEPTABLE. THANKS, KOBA
#1WOULD LUV TO SEE A STREAM OF PISS CUMIN OUT OF THAT FAT COCK!!!
#2 A LITTLE READING TMPT!!! WAITING FOR ACTION ON THE TRAILS!!
#3 LOTS OF TALL OAKS... HIS MORNING WOODY MUST BE SOMETHING!!!!
#4 HE HAD TO PISS BIG TIME!!!lol
#5 HELLO KIND SIR... CAN I GIVE YOU A DELUX HK BLOWJOB???
#6 ALL HE NEEDS IS A WELCOM MAT AT HIS FEET!!! FKG HOT!!!
#7 THE SMILE IS ALL I NEED... DOWN ON MY KNEES TO SUCK!
#8 A "GINGER" HUNK SPORTING SOME MIGHTY FINE JUNK!!!
#9 #10 THINKING A NICE HOT LONG 69 WOULD DO OUR MAN GOOD!!
THANKS, KOBA!!! FYI EVERY 2 SPACES AND THE SYTEMS SEND ME TO A NEW LINE. YET WENT I PUT IT PUT IT TO PRINT THE SPACING I THE FULL PAGE!!!
WHAT CAN I SAY!!!! GREAT POST
ENJOY THE DAY, BEAUTIFUL IN THE APPLE!!! CIAO
Damn #3! I want to get down on my knees to lick those beautiful balls and choke on that long dong!
I’d love to see the full image of #1… damn!!
👅⚾⚾😋🍆
Great selection, Koba!
These are all men after my heart, enjoying life where it's at its best!
It’s Great to get naked in nature.
Me too, Jesse!
Thanks lads, much appreciated, as always!
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Guys as far as #1 goes I know Koba has posted a pic or pics of him in this year's postings. My job will try and find him, I'm not sure if he's totally bare assed or not. I'll do my best
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Guys I did find him, but sorry he's not BARE ASSED and not showing whole frontal nudity. 🥹🥹🥹🥹 BTW, It's June 30, 2026, and comes from another great Field and Stream edition.
Found him on X (@xbramReed), but he never shows more than half his cock or ass. But it looks like a nice hairy ass and from the print on his undies, he must be circumcised. If you want to see more you have to pay him on OF
come previsto - uomini nudi nella natura
+ boneschi
Thanks Josh, certainly going to 👀him up and down.
Post a Comment