Sunday, September 13, 2026

Cock of the Block Contest!

 Good Sunday morning, guys, I hope your weekend is treating you right thus far! It's time once again to choose a new Cock of the Block who will reign supreme over Soliloquies for the week ahead! As always, there are just two simple rules that I ask you to follow: PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE, AND PLEASE VOTE FOR ONLY ONE COCK. That said, the boys are all ready, the poll is now open, so let the voting begin,and may the best Cock win!













50 comments:

Pelota said...

#1

Anonymous said...

#6

RISC601 said...

Three with an honorable mention for nine’s vascular superiority.

funguy said...

I VOTE FOR COCK #7 WOWWW

Anonymous said...

#7

Anonymous said...

#8

North Country Musings said...

#1 But it was a “hard” choice

Darryl said...

Number 4 please

Anonymous said...

T H R E E !

BxlMan said...

#1

a_mi_man said...

#7

Anonymous said...

10

usmcmike44 said...

#4

Brnmsp said...

#3

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Thick, not too big, just right to fit up tight eager pucker, nice, shaped eggs, and that is one nice mushroom capped head for me to be fed!! #7 gets my vote.

But an award definitely has to go out to cock #9!! Yup, the most unique meat award. ๐Ÿ‘

sc57 said...

1. I like the bush, too.

Anonymous said...

๐Ÿ† #7 ❤️

gpb said...

#1

Horn King said...

KOBA, YOU HAVE SOME ROCKIN... COCK FOR US TODAY!!!4
#4 HAS ME DOWN ON THE FLOOR~ MY WINNER! ~~
SPECIAL MENTION FOR OCKS #3 AND #5... AS ALWAY THANKS A MIL!!


Unknown said...

#6

mark1147 said...

#3

Jeff said...

So many veiny cocks this week. Going with #9.

mike said...

#4

TalShiar said...

1 ,3 is my second choice.

Anonymous said...

No 4

anon said...

#3 for me

aussieguy said...

#4 or #7? Hard choice, but I'll go with #4.

Anonymous said...

#2 please

Anonymous said...

La polla nรบmero 1

lftcsterik9 said...

ANOTHER IMPOSSIBLE CHOICE -- - NUMBER FOUR.
BUT, N1, N7, AND N9 ARE ALSO BEYOND PERFECTION.

Anonymous said...

7 please!

CAAZ said...

3 for me

sfcumpig said...

#10 is the trifecta to me; uncut, dusky color and full cockpelt!

FrankLeeMyDear said...

#1

Steve said...

#1

parkavman said...

#6

Anonymous said...

#6 ๐Ÿ˜‹

Anonymous said...

#6 ๐Ÿ˜‹

Olivier said...

#7

natrboy750@gmail.com said...

#1

thewhitecat said...

Probably not a very popular option for voters here, but I am giving my vote to that short, fat, veiny, uncut #9 - he'd be so much fun to play with!

Anonymous said...

ONE!

Anonymous said...

#1 - bushy, thick, pale skin what more does a guy need Ben / Australia

big head said...

# 3

LondonLad said...

#1 for me!

Anonymous said...

“3”

Gaynboston said...

#4

Everett said...

Trim some of the hair growing down the shaft & I vote #10

Anonymous said...

#1

Freddy said...

I like 1, 3 and 8 the best. My vote goes to number 1 please. I love it when cocks flop onto the belly like that.