AH, THE WEEKEND!! NUMBERS 1, 4 AND 6 ARE GLORIOUS! N2 & N5 - CUTE BEACH GUYS - WHAT'S NOT TO POUNCE ON? N10 - GREAT PHOTO BUT LOSE THE PORTABLE HEATER!
#1 PROTEIN SHAKE! LUV TO SUCK MY HOT FRESH PROTEIN FROM COCK! #2 THIS IS WHAT THE SANDY BEACHES ARE THERE FOR... HOT COCKS!!! #3 THIS GUY IS FLEXABLE... CAN HE LICK HIS OWN ASSHOLE??? #4 WISHING I WAS SITTING IN THAT CHAIR!!! WANT TO SUCK HIM...BAD! #5 LAST TIME HE SHOT HIS MONSTER LOAD INTO MY EYES!!! LOL #6 HELLO MR. HUNK... VERY NICE SMILE, AND A YUMMY COCK!!! #7 I WANT TO SUCK THE COCKSUCKER!!! LOADS OF CUM EVERYWHERE!!! #8 IT PAYS TO ADVERTISE! I WANT TO BURY MY COCK IN THAT MANHOLE! #9 THAT IS THE BIGGEST, FUZZIEST CUM RAG, I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! 💦 #10 A FINE LOAD... HOT FROM HIS VERY HAIRY BALLS!!! FEED ME!!! THANKS, KOBA... GREAT WEEKENDER... WANT TO TAKE #2 (YOUNG STUD) TO MY CRIB AND SUCK, HIM FOR HOURS!!! ENJOY... TO ALL!!! CIAO
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
3 comments:
AH, THE WEEKEND!! NUMBERS 1, 4 AND 6 ARE GLORIOUS!
N2 & N5 - CUTE BEACH GUYS - WHAT'S NOT TO POUNCE ON?
N10 - GREAT PHOTO BUT LOSE THE PORTABLE HEATER!
Scott from Massachusetts said.
#1) "Com-on over Scott, I'll make you a homemade protein shake for breakfast!" My pic of the day.
#2) If you burn your tushy young man, I'll be more than happy to rub some soothing lotion on it. 😜
#3) You never know what boys are up to, when the pants come off.
#4) Oh, handsome put your cum rug on the seat of your nice chair, before you drain your balls.
#5) That a boy, drain his "hot balls"! Lucky bastard you.
#6) Woof!! My second pic of the day. That smile, that tremendous "treasure trail", those nice legs, and yes, my favorite cock and balls.
#7) Oh, young man you have every reason to be smiling. Those are some very nice cocks and balls, your about to feast on.
#8) I might be only able to see part of your "button", but I bet it's one beauty. My tongue will loosen it up.
#9) Love to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon, with this book worm.
#10) I'm horny as hell, so buddy if you don't have your cum rag handy, give me 5 minutes and I'll be over.
Thanks, Koba!
#1 PROTEIN SHAKE! LUV TO SUCK MY HOT FRESH PROTEIN FROM COCK!
#2 THIS IS WHAT THE SANDY BEACHES ARE THERE FOR... HOT COCKS!!!
#3 THIS GUY IS FLEXABLE... CAN HE LICK HIS OWN ASSHOLE???
#4 WISHING I WAS SITTING IN THAT CHAIR!!! WANT TO SUCK HIM...BAD!
#5 LAST TIME HE SHOT HIS MONSTER LOAD INTO MY EYES!!! LOL
#6 HELLO MR. HUNK... VERY NICE SMILE, AND A YUMMY COCK!!!
#7 I WANT TO SUCK THE COCKSUCKER!!! LOADS OF CUM EVERYWHERE!!!
#8 IT PAYS TO ADVERTISE! I WANT TO BURY MY COCK IN THAT MANHOLE!
#9 THAT IS THE BIGGEST, FUZZIEST CUM RAG, I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! 💦
#10 A FINE LOAD... HOT FROM HIS VERY HAIRY BALLS!!! FEED ME!!!
THANKS, KOBA... GREAT WEEKENDER... WANT TO TAKE #2 (YOUNG STUD)
TO MY CRIB AND SUCK, HIM FOR HOURS!!! ENJOY... TO ALL!!! CIAO
Post a Comment